Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:30

Sign in to follow this  
zoyo

When the servers come back.

zoyo    65

So its been a few days since the 0.59 patch hit stable. The servers have been down for most of the time since then. What I would like to know is what people are planning on doing when we get back into RP. Will you try to pick up where you left off, or do you plan on doing something new? Maybe you want to fix up a car, or go looking for a new item. 

I know there's alot I would like to do when the servers come back on. I really want to get a hatchback. Also I have a long trip across the map I need to make to continue some RP that I started before the wipe.

What are your plans? Do you have any? What are you dying to get back to? :)

Mercy    493

I just wanna roleplay! *Cries* And kill zombiesss!

Joules    226

I gotta finish getting my look back to where it was, and I'm very close. Just got one more thing to take care of and I'll be almost exactly where I was before the patch hit. I wouldn't mind getting a hatchback fixed up as well. It would be pretty useful for us don't you think?

Either way, I just wanna get everything taken care of and done right, then we can pick up where we left off and get that great RP going again.

zoyo    65

Yea, I barely got any interaction the hour or so when I  was on RP. At least we can still slaughter zombies in pub! :)

Seeing as it crashed while i was in the airfield, I'd like to finish gearing, the run for it

The dankest of gear awaits you, friend. :P

i would like to be able to hunt down zombies and like maybe find a car to fixup

Yea, cant wait to fix up a car, it'll probably take awhile. In the end it should be worth it. :)

Seeing that I just got whitelisted... yesterday? I'd like to start RPing! :)

I'm looking forward to this patch, purposefully not reading patch notes in the hope i have some new things to discover. (Played WAY too much Arma 2 mod.)

Going to do my best to find a pen and some paper early on, start taking interview notes and getting stories,(Which I'll be entering OOC in my IPAD to post, would people like that?)

while searching for a friend (who's already whitelisted) ICly throughout the lands.

I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED.

//rapidly refreshes page to see if servers back.

Defiance    96

I need to find a few more barrels and keep searching for ammunition. I'm really looking forward to killing zombies again with my group. Once I feel a bit more comfortable I'll come out of hiding, otherwise I'll just make damn-near constant sweeps of our territory so as to protect what is mine.

I'll be switching things up a bit once I get situated and make sure my group is well fed and well supplied. I'm looking forward to spending time with some new people.

zoyo    65

Seeing that I just got whitelisted... yesterday? I'd like to start RPing! :)

I'm looking forward to this patch, purposefully not reading patch notes in the hope i have some new things to discover. (Played WAY too much Arma 2 mod.)

Going to do my best to find a pen and some paper early on, start taking interview notes and getting stories,(Which I'll be entering OOC in my IPAD to post, would people like that?)

while searching for a friend (who's already whitelisted) ICly throughout the lands.

I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED.

//rapidly refreshes page to see if servers back.

Welcome to the community, and I hope you have fun when the servers come back on.

See you in Chernarus! :)

I need to find a few more barrels and keep searching for ammunition. I'm really looking forward to killing zombies again with my group. Once I feel a bit more comfortable I'll come out of hiding, otherwise I'll just make damn-near constant sweeps of our territory so as to protect what is mine.

I'll be switching things up a bit once I get situated and make sure my group is well fed and well supplied. I'm looking forward to spending time with some new people.

Tucker and I have already found a bunch of barrels without really trying. You should have much trouble there. Ammo on the other hand, seems to be a bit more rare this patch, at least with some guns.

I wish you the best of luck setting up you're camp, pray I dont find it later. :troll:

Ramon    331

I just want to get back in the servers to RP! And then ask to a lady if she wants a date with me. ;)

zoyo    65

I just want to get back in the servers to RP! And then ask to a lady if she wants a date with me.  ;)

Haha, best of luck with your lady friend. ;)

Ellie    335

Ive been itching to meet: Daniel Novak, Alex Summers, Jitka and the rest of the Cerna Liskas

minter1982    0

I worry that by the time I finally get my gear back and make my way to the farm up north, we will switch server providers and have another wipe!

Defiance    96

Tucker and I have already found a bunch of barrels without really trying. You should have much trouble there. Ammo on the other hand, seems to be a bit more rare this patch, at least with some guns.

I wish you the best of luck setting up you're camp, pray I dont find it later. :troll:

I found SO MANY barrels on public, but last night I searched for around an hour and couldn't find a single barrel! They seem to spawn in most varieties of sheds, and I must have checked 30+ with no avail. I'm sure they'll turn up eventually! I briefly considered hunting for tents, but I definitely prefer barrels.

I'd pray you don't find anything to do with me! Seymour is usually nice to girls, though... :troll:

zoyo    65

I worry that by the time I finally get my gear back and make my way to the farm up north, we will switch server providers and have another wipe!

Yea I hear ya. But then again, this game is running simulator 2k15. Unless you can fix up a vehicle I guess. Running can be boring if you're alone but you never know if you'll run into someone and get some good RP.

I hope you make it back to your farm. :)

Joules    226

snip

Do we really gotta start up another fight between Tucker and the Jackals? It was just starting to cool down! I mean really?! :troll:

I'm sure I will at least be seeing you SoonTM. Tucker hasn't forgotten about you guys.

Also, like zoyo said we have found barrel after barrel. Check the sheds, they aren't that hard to find. I just hope the whole not being able to put barrels next to trees thing gets fixed. That's going to be very annoying!

Defiance    96

snip

Do we really gotta start up another fight between Tucker and the Jackals? It was just starting to cool down! I mean really?! :troll:

I'm sure I will at least be seeing you SoonTM. Tucker hasn't forgotten about you guys.

Also, like zoyo said we have found barrel after barrel. Check the sheds, they aren't that hard to find. I just hope the whole not being able to put barrels next to trees thing gets fixed. That's going to be very annoying!

Haha, the last thing I want is another feud like before! 

I've heard that if you lay down while you place the barrel, it will allow you to place it properly again. This has only been tested a handful of times, so be careful before you try it out yourself!

zoyo    65

snip

-snip-

Tucker, pls. Don't give them any ideas... :P

Dusty    1042

I really want to compile a collection of cars so that I can RP a chop shop with my friends. We've been planning it for a good couple of weeks before the patch came out.

zoyo    65

I really want to compile a collection of cars so that I can RP a chop shop with my friends. We've been planning it for a good couple of weeks before the patch came out.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to see guys running like a mechanic shop or something. Maybe find a gas station and all that.

If you end up doing this I'd love to hear about it. :)

Weser117    2

Yea, I barely got any interaction the hour or so when I  was on RP. At least we can still slaughter zombies in pub! :)

Seeing as it crashed while i was in the airfield, I'd like to finish gearing, the run for it

The dankest of gear awaits you, friend. :P

i would like to be able to hunt down zombies and like maybe find a car to fixup

Yea, cant wait to fix up a car, it'll probably take awhile. In the end it should be worth it. :)

yeah and maybe would like to make a few friends with the car lol

zoyo    65

-snip-

yeah and maybe would like to make a few friends with the car lol

Or, have it get stolen. :P

Ivan    0

I want to get back to the dank RP I was having, and see if people are going to come back to New Paris anytime soon.

Kinda just want to find a gang to roll with and have fun again.

zoyo    65

I want to get back to the dank RP I was having, and see if people are going to come back to New Paris anytime soon.

Kinda just want to find a gang to roll with and have fun again.

I haven't been to New Paris yet. I hear its a lot of fun there. I dont know how safe it is though, I haven't heard about it being attacked or anything but then again, I do live under a rock.

Hope you find some people to travel with! :)