Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:14

Sign in to follow this  

Best Parts Of 0.59!

Patch 0.59

I don't know whether someone else has made a thread like this but if so then please close this :D

Anyway, i have a question due to the release of the new patch that is 0.59. Although it has only been out for the past 2 or 3 days, i wanted your opinion on what is the best feature that you guys have come across thus far? IMO i think that the zombies were the best part for me, they give more RP in the situation of a dead one making you bleed, therefore you have to RP that you've been bitten / Hit. Anyway, before i continue rambling, whats the best feature in your opinion?

Mr. night    4

I think the best part has to be the zombies and the loot because right now at least for me it feels natural and right

zoyo    66

It really has been a blast with zombies back in the game. I've really enjoyed fighting them so far. Also having all these new vehicles is cool. I've yet to put one together but hopefully when the server come back I'll manage to do so.

Haven't seen too many bugs so far either, hope it stays that way! :)

It really has been a blast with zombies back in the game. I've really enjoyed fighting them so far. Also having all these new vehicles is cool. I've yet to put one together but hopefully when the server come back I'll manage to do so.

Haven't seen too many bugs so far either, hope it stays that way! :)

I like you ... You are my new favorite person, ever.

+1 beanz

;)

On a more serious note, i agree with your statment!

I have not found a single bug other than a reload animation with the magnum that seemingly fixed itself.

zoyo    66

-snip-

I like you ... You are my new favorite person, ever.

+1 beanz

;)

On a more serious note, i agree with your statment!

I have not found a single bug other than a reload animation with the magnum that seemingly fixed itself.

Thanks I guess? lol

But yea, the only bug I've seen so far is a zombie being glitched through a closed door when I hit it. It did that new animation for when they're hit and it just kinda flew threw the door. Other than that though, bug free.

The DDoS attacks.

I've gotten so many chores done around the house. Spent some time with my girlfriend, took the dog for a walk. The launch of .59 has had a really positive effect on my life.

Joules    234

I'm really digging having zombies to kill again. You remember the days when you wished there were less zombies? Yeah I've learned to not take anything in this game for granted, because one day it will be gone.

Also the vehicles are a really nice touch for this patch. I'm so happy there are more vehicles than just a two seater and a cargo (though I'm not excited about the whole stick shift thing). It's starting to look more and more like an actual game.

The only real glitches I've ran into with this patch is the usual items being eaten by Dean Hall and the barrel issue. So far it's been a very pleasant patch. This is some great quality DayZ right here... when the DDoS stops.

Hellspawnceri    482

As most people have said having the infected back in the game has really made the game feel more alive again. I've also noticed at night they are a lot easier to sneak passed, which can make for some tense role-play.

I also really like the new gas mask and lab coat they've added. I've seen some pretty interesting role-play come out of people wearing those items.

But I'd say the best part of 0.59 is the increase of players getting on the server again.

The Sedan and the Zombies is my favorites so far, kinda sad that the Hatchback is so unstable as it was the car I was looking forward to mostly.

Pussy    312

I missed those creepy little losers and I'm so glad they're back. The best part is 100%, without a doubt the zombies.

Zilly    54

The best part is that i finally have stuff to kill to waste time.

The worst part? My beautiful glock isnt in yet ;3;

Osaka    15

Doctor's clothing both male and female. Having none gave my immersion rabid AIDS.

The infected coming back is the best, without a doubt.

Beyond that, nothing has really changed the way I've played DayZ.

Guest Dalton Gerdes   
Guest Dalton Gerdes

Truly the zombies!