Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:17

Sign in to follow this  

Sean Kelly

My name is Sean Kelly ... This scenario that we all find ourselves in today has driven me to pretty much insanity, i'm what they'd call a split personality ... One minute i'll be all kind and sweet and the next i'll be threatening you with a gun, that's just how the world works now.

I was born and raised in the United Kingdom, the place of Tea and crumpets. I am 22 years old and i had to work to get where i got today, before all this shit went down that is ... I am a Mechanic, i fix vehicles for a living and i fucking love it, need a job doing to your car? i'm the man to call. It all started when i had finished at work for the summer and me, my wife and 2 kids decided we would take a holiday rather than sit inside the house for 4 months and of course we chose the only place we could afford, Chernarus. On the brochure it looked beautiful, big open fields with a couple of cattle surrounded by trees, we wondered why it was so cheap to go there but we did anyway.

We were about 3 hours into our flight when turbulence began to kick in, typical thing that would happen i pondered and continued to read a complementary magazine which was folded up next to my seat. I look back at my wife to make sure her and the kids were okay, she smiled and i turned back around, once again reading the crumpled up book ... Every fucking 2 minutes, turbulence would kick in. I had drifted to sleep when alarms were wailing and the mask was dangling in front of my face, whilst my eyes un-blurred i threw on the mask with no hesitation, preparing myself for what was next ... Would i ever see my wife and kids again? I had blacked out. 

What seemed like forever i had come to, i opened my eyes to see that 2 men wearing masks were taking essentially everything on the plane that had value, i looked over and saw my wife hiding under an upside down seat holding it up with all of her strength. The men had left at that point so i crawled over to her, checking her over making sure she was okay she began crying before she pointed to 2 small bodies next to each other in the seats behind mine ... My jaw dropped and my eyes welled up, i rest my head against my wife's and we sat there, weeping.

We had fell asleep once again, waking up to the sound of what seemed like a growl. We crawled out of the gap at the back of the plane, stood up and walked down a beach ... As we walked, i comforted my wife trying to make her forget about the children. We stumbled across a man who had instantaneously pointed his gun at us, telling us to give him our stuff, we had nothing but before i could tell him that, my wife had sprinted forward snatching the gun out of his hands and pulling the trigger on herself. I fell to my knees once again bursting into tears, i thought'd i'd do the same as i have nothing left to love anymore. I grab the pistol and slowly raise it to temple, bracing to pull the trigger, a man approached and talked me out of it. 

I never recalled that mans name but i must find him to thank him for saving my life, i still have a picture of my wife and kids so i know that they are always by my side. Today i constantly travel, meeting new people everyday, i try to avert the topic of conversation from the typical "So whats your story?" due to what has happened. If you come across me i am a friendly fellow and if you need me, i am typically in the north roaming around if not in the south getting together some stuff for trade. My name is Sean Kelly and this is my story ....