Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:48

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SmokinWolfy

.59 update

Guest SmokinWolfy   
Guest SmokinWolfy

Anyone else finding the new update fun with the fog? Anyone find the new vehicles and how they compared to the .58 ?

Vehicles are great but with a few glitches, such as tires disappearing but i have no doubt they will do a hotfix for it some time soon. I have only found the Bus so you will have to speak to someone who has found the Sedan or the Off-road. Not too sure about the fog so again, someone else will have to tell you about that

:D 

Hope this helped!

.59 is pretty great. Unfortunately, I've been enjoying it mostly on public hive or at 4am when the DDoSrs mom makes him go to bed.

zoyo    66

.59 seems awesome so far, I haven't played much of it yet but from what I've seen its good. Unfortunately I haven't been able to fix up a car, but I played with my graphics settings a bit. Now the game looks alot better, they must have done something good because I can run clouds and shadows and get decent frames.

Alex    451

Never had so much fun looting before. Me and Stradic were in Svetlo and Novo dodging zombies and the RP was actually pretty fun, even though all we were doing was looking for dank gear. I discovered a trick to trap hordes. I managed to shut a door on about 6-7 zombies and left them in there, kinda fun.

Ellie    335