Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

Chernarus EXTRA - Issue 2

Volke    131

OTGLoh4.jpg

Hello everyone

We are happy to announce that we have officially finished Issue 2 of the monthly Newsletter Chernarus EXTRA

We hope you have fun reading it and enjoy the topics our team has picked for this month's Issue.

We have also worked on a brand new layout look for this month and hope you enjoy the visuals!

Unfortunately, we could not follow up with the ''Outfit of the Month'' due to technical difficulties but we will re-introduce it for next issue and everyone who had already entered the competition will be considered again for next Issue.  

You can view the whole issue in a booklet format

HERE

Doing so however will not  allow you to click the links.

To view as a PDF click HERE

Now, let's get reading!

The Chernarus EXTRA Media Team

Suggestions for the Issue? Recommendations? Thoughts? Comments? Please leave your comments here!  

zoyo    70

Looks really good!

Cant wait to start reading. :)

Ellie    335

+1. Fantastic Graphics! Going to give it a read later on.. I really enjoyed the crossword puzzle, probably my favorite part ;)

Ohh BSM?

That was unexpected.

Lovely read thanks for posting this!

GreekGodx    150

Finally got it out for you all! Hope you enjoy! :D

Volke    131

ALSO - We plan on having a smaller Christmas issue, Issue #3 for December the 23rd. We plan on releasing on a more regular basis.

In doing so we are reopening up applications to join the EXTRA as we will need more people to help out - I'll update the main page shortly.

Spartan    1236

Awesome, going to read it now!

Hatch    0

The banter section gave me a hearty kek

Also what was the technical difficulty in the best outfit competition?

Hassan    450

Wow guys, really impressive work.

Keep em' going.

Love the cover picture btw.

Kanen    108

Id like to thank myself for all the support I offered with this issue, you're welcome!

Rory    1589

My laptop got wiped due to it having to go in repair and I lost all the custom graphics and didn't have time to re-do them in time but will have time for next issue :)

Also

I'm proud of this! Well done everyone who helped make this Issue happen! I love you all <3

Id like to thank myself for all the support I offered with this issue, you're welcome!

Thank you kanen :D

Love the cover picture btw.

Was a bunch of work. Thanks to Clumsy for helping me with it <3

Wong    0

The lies that be spoken leeel

Great work though Volke and team. T'was a nice read.

Lemons    269

Well now i'll have something to do for some time.

Hatch    0

My laptop got wiped due to it having to go in repair and I lost all the custom graphics and didn't have time to re-do them in time but will have time for next issue :)

RIP, who was the winner? :P

Bruce    0

Great job guys! I definitely don't agree with everything, but hey, still put together well.

Yoshi    61

Wow. Spectacular issue! I love the look of the layout in comparison to the Halloween issue. Or, maybe, it's just the color scheme I hated. (Never really been a fan of Halloween colors.)

I completely forgot our group had done that interview with you guys. It was a pleasant surprise to see in the issue. ^_^

I'm also a little humbled and happy, at the same time, to see how far and deep the impact of the discussion I brought up has spread.

Loved the little comic at the end! That made me LOL! Shoulda added a cut with Iron Man, in his hulk destroyer armor (Rolle), punching the hulk out of the way.

Rory    1589

Wow. Spectacular issue! I love the look of the layout in comparison to the Halloween issue. Or, maybe, it's just the color scheme I hated. (Never really been a fan of Halloween colors.)

I completely forgot our group had done that interview with you guys. It was a pleasant surprise to see in the issue. ^_^

I'm also a little humbled and happy, at the same time, to see how far and deep the impact of the discussion I brought up has spread.

Loved the little comic at the end! That made me LOL! Shoulda added a cut with Iron Man, in his hulk destroyer armor (Rolle), punching the hulk out of the way.

Really appreciate it pal! Thanks for the kind words :)

Long assed time to read that but well worth it very good job guys :)

Clumsy    226

Yaaay! I'm glad I was able to help out.

Alex    465

My terrible comic made it in there... oh no xD

edit: If people liked it I may keep the superheroes theme with the forum comics

Roman    0

Really liked the front cover.

I read most of it, thought it was really well done.

Thank you for all the work.