Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
DatBlueWolf

The Topic of Tulga. What's your favorite place?

DatBlueWolf    39

Howdy folks,

One of the places of Chernarus that has stuck with me for almost all of my 600 hours in DayZ standalone has been the tiny hamlet of Tulga.

You would think that it would be visited more often because of how close it is to the coast, but because of the irritating climb from the south or the winding road from the east it's almost always untouched. People would much rather just jog over to Kamy or Solnichney for the chance at some better gear.

Over the years the Tiny Tulga Town has saved my ass on multiple occasions. There's always been that one bag of rice to save me from starvation and plenty of misc. gear to get me back on my feet.

It was only recently that I encountered an incredible anomaly. PEOPLE IN TULGA. On a pub server (All in one session mind you) I ran into a guy hiding in a shed, another on the road, and two bandito fuckerino's that snuck up on our happy band. I proudly defended those that sought Tulga's safety by capping those KOSing bastards. And somehow I got out of that entire thing without a scratch.

The moral of the story? Tulga is love. Tulga is life. In soviet Russia, Tulga visit you.

Do any of the towns or cities hold a special place in your heart as well?

Jade    218

Msta, as it's an old home that I find myself going back to every so often.

zoyo    70

Black Lake, its one of the most beautiful and unique places in Chernarus. It really looks like time was put in to make it look so nice. Not only that, but its one of the most important places in my character's story. Lots of important things happened there.

Dolphin    7

So far my favorite place is anything north of Severograd, for some reason I love all the cliffs, forest, and tiny towns scattered around in the hills.

Silas    11

I like to go to altar hill and reminisce the silly times

Lemons    269

Black Lake, its one of the most beautiful and unique places in Chernarus. It really looks like time was put in to make it look so nice. Not only that, but its one of the most important places in my character's story. Lots of important things happened there.

I'll have to agree on that, I really find the place very beautiful.

Simon    62

+1

Both IC and OOC...always like going back. Maybe someday I'll call it home again.

Berezino has always been a good place for me. I was thinking of Caravaning looking for trade with others, maybe making Berezino a good base camp due to the fact that I always find useful things.

Nolan    0

The Black Lake is a very cool area, pretty creepy. The towns around Windy Mountain are quite nice too. I used to think Chernarus was really beautiful, but now not so much for some reason. The Prigorodki mountains are awesome too.

The small towns just off the coast, in the mountains near the east coast are interesting also, but probably just because I don't go there often.

On a slightly different note, I love the scenery of Lingor and to a lesser extent Panthera too.

Joules    274

I really like Black Lake. I never really went there before until my characters current story "arch" but I've been there a handful of times and everything that has happened there has been very note worthy.

I also really like Zub castle and the surrounding areas. I love getting on the top of the castle and looking down at all the towns.

Lastly there is the absolute beauty of Pinewood (Star Yar). Visually beautiful and a very big part of my characters life on the server, but it was also damn creepy at night. There are so many ways to get into the town undetected. I can't tell how many times someone came from behind me and tried RPing with me.

Hessian    11

Despite the danger, my heart always has and always will be with Eastern Chernogorsk. The memories of TOR, EMS, ZC and SDS. :')

hills above Pustoshka, there's a small clearing in the forest. It was amazing, spend a lot of time there setting up a camp with The Federation.

Harlow    32

Grishino is a nice town to chill in with some lads.

Warmetal    0

For me it'd be the cave up by Kamensk, something about it just draws me in, I've only been to it once but damn I want to go back. It's a shame no groups settle there or make it some kind of base, I'd love to RP there sometime.

Buendia    0

Black Forest.

First time I played DayZ with a pal of mine. I'd never played the mod or anything so my buddy was filling me in on all the different locations. As we're going through black forest he tells me of the creepy things found within the forest and unexplained glitches in the game there that kept occurring despite the developers best efforts to squash them.

He comes up with some real outlandish Blair Witch project type things just as night falls and he informs me we need to cross it. It was an extremely creepy experience and the random sounds at the time didn't help.

To this day whenever I invite a new buddy of mine to the game I'll continue that tradition and do my best to scare the heck out of them while we cross Black Forest. Sometimes it's the unexplained crying heard there as you pass through... others its the strange bits of meat scattered about. Always a good time crossing it though.

Layhe Smith    2

I would have to say Pushtoska, it is important to my main characters back story and hap a lot of good RP there!

Mike0559    0

Oh Buendia I remember that day we took a walk through Black Forrest and got hopelessly lost... They say spirits still walk the lands there. 2spooky4me

Yoshi    61

Msta will never leave my heart and soul. I'd love to make it home again. I was there the other day discussing just that.

+1

Storm    215

Always liked Berezhki up in the North East. Its a simple fishing village, with some nice scenery.