Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

My favourite Song of 2015!

Although i mainly listen to Sleeping with Sirens, Fallout Boy, Bring me the horizon, social repose etc. I actually think this is the best song of 2015 IMO. 

:D

Hope you guys enjoy it too!

[video=youtube]

Goku    63

Does it have to be a song from 2015? Or can it be a song you only heard in 2015?

Does it have to be a song from 2015? Or can it be a song you only heard in 2015?

It can be from whatever year, i just thought i'd throw this up!

Goku    63

Great! Heres a song I only heard yesterday.

[video=youtube]

Heres my favourite song at the moment

[video=youtube]

Joules    274

It put's a tear in my eye!

[video=youtube]

I wish I had an actual song to link here from 2015 but I haven't really liked anything new this year. Sowwy. Now I can link a song from a tv series clip that came out in 2015 that I really liked (and I'm pretty sure came out in 2015)

[video=youtube]

well I have many favorite songs but 2 really stands out for me this year.

Jekyll and Hyde-Five Finger Death Punch

&

Faceless-RED

simply because they really spoke to me both as Kenway and myself, I can't explain why but this year was a really stressful year with my finals, enlistment, anxiety, therapy, dealing with my girlfriend's panic attacks and a bunch of other crap.

Then came November and December when everything went away, I went hunting, killed me a boar and a few kangaroos, experienced nature, shot off a shit ton of bullets, riding on a truck and shooting at wallabies, had all the fun a kid from the city could have.

I like the Jekyll and Hyde lyrics cause it talks to me, like I'm Jekyll my entire time in Singapore, being a kind little kid who goes to school and do fucking Asian shit, then I release Hyde and it just felt so right. I'm the kind of guy who loves killing shit, animals, insects, whatever, I hate seeing them in pain but I love the feeling of being a dominant God when I aim down the sights on an unsuspecting prey.

I really like the lyrics of music that I can relate to. Faceless always talk about how He felt empty inside, like there was nothing he could've done without the piece he was missing and for the longest time I felt like that. cause of depression and anxiety throughout the year it was nice to have my girlfriend to hold me through it.

I love the lyrics "One more monster crawl inside and I swear I saw it die", it reminds me of the time when I was young and I fought off depression and it returned again this year.

what can I say? I'm a very poetic person... hehe...