Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:24

Sign in to follow this  
Welshie

Battle Eye kick

Question

Welshie    2

So i just got kicked off s1 by battle eye, slightly strange and now i cant find any DayzRP servers in my server lists, not even in my favorites, i was recording when it happened so i got some screen shots.

LNWi5XY.png[/img]

so i went to vault up into the room and then i got this

ecIIYzT.png[/img]

so im kinda stuck any ideas?

9 answers to this question

Yes, it is not you it's a problem with fragnet the server hoster. It's currently being DOSSED. Most likly wont be up for the rest of the day either. Sorry this happend and hopefully it can get situated soon

Another DDOS by some little kid. They won't be up for a few hours, no one can get on either. I'll PM when its back up if you haven't seen it already!

Mellstrom    21

there usually is a battleye kick when servers are getting ddosed. Dont worry bud, happens to most people.

Welshie    2

Ah ok me just being a noob, thought it might be something like that xD thanks guys

Hassan    381

Yes, servers are currently down and everybody who was online received that message.

Glad you got your answer,

/Solved

Samaritan    254

Happened to me last night too. Now I know why. Thanks

BluesAdam    0

People seriously have no idea how many people they are fucking up acting like angry little kids. I got whitelisted today and as it's weekend, I was going to start having some fun and uh-oh, server is being ddosed. I don't understand people, what gives you the right to take away from 50 people like this.

If those kids had one cop knocking their door they would start crying like babies "oh officer I won't do it again pleaseee I swear!" This thing should be a felony and punished. They are not only blocking 50 people from having fun but also stealing money from the server owner indirectly. People pay money to keep servers up for god's sake and you make the servers unusable, basically stealing from the server owner and all the players.

I am seriously frustrated and angry right now. If only people had the guts to confront openly instead of hiding behind a monitor like soft-balled infants.

DerrickStorm    34

People seriously have no idea how many people they are fucking up acting like angry little kids. I got whitelisted today and as it's weekend, I was going to start having some fun and uh-oh, server is being ddosed. I don't understand people, what gives you the right to take away from 50 people like this.

If those kids had one cop knocking their door they would start crying like babies "oh officer I won't do it again pleaseee I swear!" This thing should be a felony and punished. They are not only blocking 50 people from having fun but also stealing money from the server owner indirectly. People pay money to keep servers up for god's sake and you make the servers unusable, basically stealing from the server owner and all the players.

I am seriously frustrated and angry right now. If only people had the guts to confront openly instead of hiding behind a monitor like soft-balled infants.

That's the definition of the internet, isn't it? ::) People are much more brave in virtual world and that's how things have been, are and will be buddy! Have patience because you're hopefully going to have a lot of fun on dayzrp servers :)

Welshie    2

That's the definition of the internet, isn't it? ::) People are much more brave in virtual world and that's how things have been, are and will be buddy! Have patience because you're hopefully going to have a lot of fun on dayzrp servers :)

He sure will ive been in DayzRP for a few months now and i can safely say its the best rp ive ever experienced, great servers and a great staff team :)