Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:33

Sign in to follow this  
Shiro

Looking for a clan leader for our group project

Shiro    118

Good day community members. 

As you might have known in the past i tryed to create a new clan concept called Lifeline - Together we stand. 

(A hero clan about first aid responders)

Now the days are tikking down i am happy to announce that Lifeline will be a part of the community roleplay. 

More information here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Lifeline-Together-We-Stand-Divided-We-Fall

My question:

I personaly feel that a different clan leader should be leading this clan. Ofcourse i will always backup with the project regarding recruitment and more. I just don't have the full commited time to lead this project. So i am looking for a team member that have the same vision as i am having for this clan and would like to bring this clan to a new level. 

The clan will be unachieved on the date of the 15th and recruitment will then open.

If you have experience with leading dayZ Roleplay groups and you are here a community member for some time. Please send me a PM if you are intrested in helping out.

Regards,

Shiro

Dew    213

Good luck on your search Shiro, I hope the clan goes the way you visioned it.

Samaritan    251

Best of luck Shiro, I do like the idea for this group. I hope you find someone to lead it.

Shiro    118

Good luck on your search Shiro, I hope the clan goes the way you visioned it.

Thank you Dew, hope so aswell ! :)

Best of luck Shiro, I do like the idea for this group. I hope you find someone to lead it.

Thanks Samaritan

Phoenix    1048

Good Luck Shiro

Roach    1541

Good luck Shiro :) I am sure you'll find someone do fill in this position and be part of this great clan idea !

Shiro    118

Good luck Shiro :) I am sure you'll find someone do fill in this position and be part of this great clan idea !

Thanks ! :)

zoyo    65

Good luck finding someone, hope to see you're new group soon! :)

Good luck in your search.

Shiro    118

Thanks for the kind support guys, can't wait to start the project! :D

Rhys    1

When I came back a few weeks ago I made my new character because I fell in love with your group idea. I was really looking forward to meeting you all in game and was sad to see it archived. Hopefully with a new leader I can finally meet everyone involved in a RP way.

Best of luck with the group Shiro and I am really looking forward to seeing this group do well.

Shiro    118

When I came back a few weeks ago I made my new character because I fell in love with your group idea. I was really looking forward to meeting you all in game and was sad to see it archived. Hopefully with a new leader I can finally meet everyone involved in a RP way.

Best of luck with the group Shiro and I am really looking forward to seeing this group do well.

Thank you for the kind respondse, i hoped for a person to message me that would like to help me build up the group, but it seems i can't find anybody... hope somebody will arvive! but then again, the group will start no matter! So don't worry Rhys, see you in the next upcoming days!

Ellie    335

Hope you find someone soon. I know you've been itching to get this group started!

Shiro    118

Hope you find someone soon. I know you've been itching to get this group started!

''scratched face'' 

I have not found anybody, and that is really a shame, but that will not stop me to get started with the project, So i will host the guild till i find a suitable replacement. Tonight i will be poking one of you guys! :P