Server time: 2017-10-19, 22:01
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
iparodyall

DDOS info

iparodyall    15

I've been searching for information on the recent attacks, i think it would be best as a community to understand what going on. Especially considering all the post by newer people asking whats going on, and having difficulty understanding it

If you have anything to share to help everyone better understand please post it.

For those wondering, here's an explanation of what a distributed denial of service is.

Judging from this article, our attacker isn't a child, this person is in their late teens to early twenties at least (probably has a bank account), and has paid access to a compromised network of computers.

This isn't government level DDOS attacks, rather a small one, you wouldn't need to much to crash our little servers.

The pc's for an attack can be rented "Botnet herders will often rent out access to their botnets"

AS SEEN IN THIS ARTICLE: https://blog.cloudflare.com/65gbps-ddos-no-problem/

The best way to imagine this is that our server is a man named Jim Wankingdwarf, and he loves ham sandwiches. So every day we give him sandwiches which he promptly eats with voraciousness. But now theres a guy thats really pissed off at Jim and he called him a lard ass and started throwing 100s of ham sandwiches at Jim.

And Jim's dad Roger Fragnetson (who abandoned him as a child) Said "Oh well, that's a lot of sandwiches,Good luck son, see you in another 20 years"

Jim is trying to eat all these sandwiches, and being the gluttony champ of '98, he can eat MANY ham sandwiches.

But Jim is dying...

Too many sandwiches...so little time to process them.

Thats why I'm pissed, Jim deserves better than that,

Sasha    0

or herst got access t oa few bucks and a apyapal account and 1 oujtj of a gasillion websites/botnets for hire/friend/friend of a friend/literally can be anyone or nobody

there sit nothing special about this nothign about being eltie or anyhting, any random ass dude can do whatever

Kaplyn    0

This isn't government level DDOS attacks, rather a small one, you wouldn't need to much to crash our little servers, but you would need the knowledge and hacking ability to do so.

The pc's for an attack can be rented "Botnet herders will often rent out access to their botnets"

AS SEEN IN THIS ARTICLE: https://blog.cloudflare.com/65gbps-ddos-no-problem/

You don't need "hacking ability" to do this.

Probably a young kid who stole his dads credit card.

Rolle    2949

or herst got access t oa few bucks and a apyapal account and 1 oujtj of a gasillion websites/botnets for hire/friend/friend of a friend/literally can be anyone or nobody

there sit nothing special about this nothign about being eltie or anyhting, any random  ass dude can do whatever

He understands. :D

iparodyall    15

there sit nothing special about this nothign about being eltie or anyhting, any random  ass dude can do whatever

True but this isn't some random ass dude, this guy is pissed off at dayzrp.

As sad as it is, they could probably ruin the entire community if this continues

Cormac    0

Too bad we can barely understand Sasha...

Strider    0

+1 Sasha wtf was that attrocity?

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

+1 Sasha wtf was that attrocity?

All Swedish people are known drunks. Gotta love them Swedes.

Defiance    96

Can we blame Sasha? All I wanna do is get drunk until these attacks are over so we can RP!

I can understand it just fine :D

w.....what?

Strider    0

You can smell the vodka off sashas post

Sasha had some grilled hot-dogs and vodka for breakfast.

Sasha    0

True but this isn't some random ass dude, this guy is pissed off at dayzrp.

As sad as it is, they could probably ruin the entire community if this continues

eh i mean it wacn literally be any racdon with a grudge

its really not tat bad especially if you ujse fragnet

itsnot like a botnet cousts hundreds of ddollars imean they can but can be really cheap

You can smell the vodka off sashas post

Sasha had some grilled hot-dogs and vodka for breakfast.

dinner shut up

Joules    274

I don't even know whats going on in this thread anymore. All I know is the person doing this probably has a slashed through name. It's a disease I tell ye!

iparodyall    15

I don't even know whats going on in this thread anymore. All I know is the person doing this probably has a slashed through name. It's a disease I tell ye!

Yeah I've had suspicions as you know,

Strider    0

This thread is now an Inquisition against Sasha's grammar.

Joules    274

So like this kinda Inquisition?

Brooks-inquisition.jpg

ItzThatcher    41

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn1X7UgUwVj0WE8te9l3xr5WJiH-CwYbwdKVJq9NZvoucIeccm images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnyJskn1Xx4FQsHRJWXrCIiv4RU-hcT6KmRC1QBfVtGMSxhQ5yDA e8a33ad85e4ff2a42408443c0b3d64c076d46b75ea91801b443f90da75de74a8.jpg

FTW!!!!!!

Prince    118

So like this kinda Inquisition?

Brooks-inquisition.jpg

[video=youtube]

We need a random thread bad

Actually learned alot about ddos

Chernov    0

nopbody expects the spansih inquistivtion

Sasha pls:

11120120315187.jpg

No but seriously, any luck on dealing with these attacks? I'm out of the loop in this regard.