Server time: 2017-10-17, 13:25
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Interview with Natje

Conor    254

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week I interviewed:

Natje

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

Well, not sure if it can be considered unique, but despite being born and raised in Norway, with Norwegian as my mother tongue, I think in English and find it easier to express myself in English.

~ How has your DayZRP experience been? ~

It has been incredible. There's so many amazing people I've met, and many awesome experiences gained. When I first got whitelisted, it was during the starvation patch. No food anywhere. I stopped playing until around late 0.57 I think, since everyone was robbing people for food and people were getting eaten, and I died from starvation a few times. It was chaos.

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Plenty! After Volke introduced me to the Wolves, and I started hanging with them, I've met a lot of incredible people. Rather than just being people I play games with, I consider them real friends.

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

Not really anything I can think of.

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

I'll never forget the time I helped reunite Scarlett Wilson with Jamie Wilson, when I was given the green armband and became a trial Wolf, or when I became an official member and Jamie knighted me with my own sword.

And of course, my first initiation when I saved Chloe. I had so much adrenaline going through me when I did that, I shouted a bit louder than I intended, heh. It was a great experience and I hope to use it to progress my character.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

[video=youtube]

When I was knighted and became a Sentinel of the Wolves will always be a fantastic memory.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

I wasn't there, but this footage made me laugh a lot.

http://www.twitch.tv/djhato/v/26321231

~ If a Zombie apocalypse would happen in Real life, what would you do and what items would try to take with you? ~

Ahh, I'd be fucked. I live on a valleyside without much around, so I guess I'd just grab my cheap chinese terrible swords, my too-weak-to-be-useful handmade bow, and look for my dads hunting weapons. But yeah, I'd probably starve to death.

~ How would you describe your playstyle on our Servers? ~

I'd classify myself as a "Hero-Neutral" player. I'm glad to share what I got and don't need, and never rob people. But if I find out they've messed with my friends, I call in everyone I can get a hold of and make sure they pay for their crime.

I'll probably never make a long-term bandit type character.

~ Is there anything in particular that you're looking forward to with DayZSA? ~

Not being blinded by looking into a fire. Seriously, that annoys me so much. I love setting up campfires, cook some food, maybe even set up a tent and a pot over the fire, but not being able to have the fire on my screen without being blinded for 5+ seconds is a real pain, and makes people want to avoid fires. Really annoying!

And ofcourse, basebuilding so there can be settlements, the new cars, and zombies.

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

The roleplaying, the excellent work of the staff, and the dedication of the players.

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

Don't be a bandit, don't be a lunatic, don't dress like a soldier. And if you got any question at all, or just want to meet people, go to Newcomer channel on TeamSpeak and talk with people. Even if it's empty when you join, people will see you there and join. The community is gold!

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

I'd love to see more unarmed/lightly armed people. Pretty much every single person you meet has a big gun on their back or in their hands, so it would be great seeing people with things like revolvers or 1911s and civilian clothing instead.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Jamie    1413

Great interview buddy, much love. 

I think I should knight people more often.

Rory    1557

great interview :)

Para    293

Aww ;3 He considers me a real friend ;') we love you ender :P

Natje    14

very nice read ender.

you did not mention your bird! <3

Ahhh, I should've mentioned him!

Ramon    360

Very nice interview Ender! You will not starve to death, you have chickens enough!

We love you too! <3

Ender    628

WHAT!!

The second Ender got interviewed before the first?

I cri

Good interview Ender

Natje    14

WHAT!!

The second Ender got interviewed before the first?

I cri

Good interview Ender

It's all thanks to my sweet sweet hat *Points to my profile picture*

Ellie    335

+1. Great interview

Sasha    0

interview random community member > commnunity member has 51 posts > communitym emberis aprt of same clan as admin interviewing > random community member

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

Maybe we should get more diversity in these interviews? Seems we're just gonna interview the entirety of the Wolves before anyone else?

Terra    1449

Thank you for the interview! I fxed the video for you Conor <3

Hassan    448

Thanks for the interview!

Really well written.

Alex    465

Nice interview, good read. I like your points on the civilian look rather than big guns and stuff.

Natje    14

Nice one Ender!

But why did you not mention your bird?

I forgot to mention him 3

Nocheluz    122

I don't know you at all, so it was a pleasure to find out more about you! Great interview :)