Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:48
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Tewudin

Chernarussian names

Question

Tewudin    44

Hello there. Yes, I searched for this kind of thread and I couldn't find it. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough but I just couldn't find it. Anyway, I was curious about Chernarussian names. I mean, we all know that there isn't a country called Chernarus and nation in real life so I just can't figure out how ordinary Chernarussian character should be called. I'm not sure if they're similiar to Russian names, Croatian, Czech or whatever.

6 answers to this question

Czech names for the most part,but since it's not a real country you can get a bit creative,but mainly czech yeah.What I do is combine czech with another slavic country.

AndreyQ    0

It should be Czech if you want your character to be from the W part of the country or Czech-Russian if you want your character to be from the E part.

TBH as long as the name is Czech it should be all good. For example my char name Benedikt originates from Germany and Czech.

ChilliVanilli    65

Tewudin    44

Wow, thank you guys for the quick answer. It really helps because I saw a lot of characters with Russian, Czech and all sorts of other names so I wasn't sure how random Chernarussian should be called, you know?

Thanks but I know a polish site that can generate a lot of names from different nations (e.g. Croatia, Australia, Spain etc.) It isn't a problem for me to find a names. I just had a problem with finding out how Chernarussian character SHOULD be called. ;) Anyway, thanks for help.

P.S This thread can be marked as Solved.

Clumsy    226

When I made my Chernarussian I wanted to use the name Anna. As you, I didn't know if it would match as a Chernarussian character. So I did some googling and found out Anya was a diminutive of Anna. So yeah I would say, as mentioned, Czech names or a Russian name.

Chow    45

Glad you got your Answer.

I will mark this as /Solved  as requested.