Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:16
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
johnm5425

Forum Reports?

Question

johnm5425    2

I've seen a couple issues where people had received warning points and such for what they considered banter on the forum and in some cases they didn't offend the person the directed the message at.

So I was why isn't there a reports section for forum related issues, I feel it would save giving warning points to people who are only having a joke with their friends, in cases where no offence is taken.

5 answers to this question

Hassan    450

In my opinion Warning Points are given to benefit the forums as a whole for the most part when there's to much banter going on it's hard for some people to take things seriously.

Also there's a report post option for people that do feel offended and flamed, that's when we take a deeper look at comments and really judge whether they should be given points, snipped or if we're not touching it.

Points can be given if the post is really bad by itself without somebody reporting it but most the time it's given when somebody is reporting it.

That seems a bit silly.  I mean staff could just ask the person they are "offending" via pm.

johnm5425    2

Accidentally posted this twice so ill be deleting this one.

I just wanted to see what the community's view on this was, whether they see it as productive or hurting the community by restricting what could be posted between friends.