Server time: 2018-06-19, 22:20

Sign in to follow this  
DerrickStorm

Status bar 0.59

Hi,

I'm playing with the New UI and I cannot see the status bar. Should it be visible somwhere? I don't see any icons in the right lower corner (I saw them in some streams) and now I can't tell if I'm energized etc.

Also on the side note: Is there a way to fix up the window that appears after pressing "change server"? I don't see the number of players and I can't drag the table any wider.

Thanks for your answer.

I don't beleve the ui is finished yet (correct me if I'm wrong) so I dont think there is a way to change it unless you just use the default ui.

Aren't there any issues with the old UI while interacting with the vehicle etc? I remember reading about it somewhere.

Edit: Long story short - is it advised to play with the old UI this patch or the new UI?

You need new UI to fix up vehicles properly and what not I believe, unless they fixed that.

But yes, they removed the statuses for the new UI, the only indication to you knowing that you need to drink/eat is the wording down the bottom left.

Edit: The old UI you can use to fix up vehicles now, seems they fixed it.

I believe you need the new UI to get to use tents to the maximum aswell, I don't believe that the status indicators have been implemented yet.

Do you feel your question has been answered?

Glad that you got your answer

/Solved