Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:33

Sign in to follow this  
Jetwells

Thanks to . . .

Jetwells    242

. . . The people who play for 2 weeks every new patch and then you don't hear from them again! You bring me joy.

s1200_thumbs_up.jpg

DayZ gets boring quick whatcanisay

But I want all the beans!

you can have my beans, I'll gladly trade my beans for your more of your BeanZ

Jetwells    242

Unfortunately hat bitch Bertha decided she'd take me out while I'm waking up, so now I had no beans!

zoyo    65

Yea... not much you can do. You cant force people to like a game.

With zombies back, hopefully people can stick around much longer.

At least it adds some intensity back to the game that has been noticeably lacking the last few patches.

Clumsy    142

I believe with the zombies being back some people will be sticking around for a bit longer than two weeks. However you can't force someone to play the game and most people just don't have time. They will play it, see what is new and end up having something else to do.

People like to play finished not broken games. Not games that are broken every update and have been in alpha for two years.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Well I myself just don't touch the game at all.

Guest Flluroz   
Guest Flluroz

Standalone is quality shit. It can be a good game at times, but mostly, it's shit.

Jetwells    242

May i all point out that big warning that everyone received before purchase? I dont see how you can complain when it gave a big enough opportunity to turn back :L We all knew what we were taking part in, so love the game as it is. Its one of the only games that is this style and genre where developers actually keep the players in the loop.

Take an inch, want a mile.

I understand people want to "test" the patch, but i feel alot of that should be done on public. But i understand everyone is able to do as they wish :P

Joules    226

For some reason I am very optimistic about this patch and the activity levels. The Fall Out Virus of 2k15 is starting to dissipate and this appears to be a pretty decent patch. If the DDoS stops, then I think the activity levels will stay pretty high for this patch, at least longer than two weeks.

Volke    132

Can't force people to play a buggy game if they don't want to. Others have reasons such as the state of the community, and just don't have time.

I actually hopped in game for the first time really in 2 months and it was quite enjoyable. I can only hope the RP stays unique and fresh and the groups interesting.

Hessian    11

DayZ does get pretty dull pretty quick. DayZ these days is like watching paint dry compared to the olden days when RP had REAL substance.

Volke    132

DayZ does get pretty dull pretty quick. DayZ these days is like watching paint dry compared to the olden days when RP had REAL substance.

As a 2014 December player, I won't comment on the Mod, but at least for the past few months there wasn't anything drawing me to the rp. The groups weren't interesting, their was a lack of story/lore development, and little change. The Apocalypse has been going on a year but yet nothing has changed since Day 1.

Hessian    11

As a 2014 December player, I won't comment on the Mod, but at least for the past few months there wasn't anything drawing me to the rp. The groups weren't interesting, their was a lack of story/lore development, and little change.  The Apocalypse has been going on a year but yet nothing has changed since Day 1.

It was basically Standalone that killed it. I'd play the mod over standalone any day.

Puma    9

As stated, there are many reasons why people don't stay around. DayZ is still in Alpha. Playing a broke game isn't too entertaining. The fact lore hasn't changed in what seem like 9 months could be another thing as doing the same thing every day can be equivalent to banging your head on the desk every day. Fallout 4 also just came out and I'm just now hearing back from friends who vanished since its release day in November. What has kept me away this week isn't by choice actually. I haven't been able to log into a server since Tuesday because the Servers have been down. I come home from work and they are down, and are down when I am ready to roll into bed 4 hours later. Even today they are down and this is Saturday.

It was basically Standalone that killed it. I'd play the mod over standalone any day.

+1 mod was much better