Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:20

Sign in to follow this  
Dusty

First day of .59

Dusty    1058

During the great ddos-ening, the boys and I decided to get our .59 fix in pubs. These pictures are the results of many hours of work:

Ghetto hatchback with 3 wheels

5D770D211433F2D900AD7E2284E22E3346A44773

Lemon's bus of memes

16716DDEAC2C7CFC2195030F4CEA1FA8761ADE39

837861D04D69372887072490BDA76DB9F2497A3F

C247CE2E4CA5081138F74372A0710F6CAD827E46

PSA: The hatchback can be driven with 3 wheels, you just have to fiddle around with the gears. The bus is pretty difficult to drive, and there seems to be no indication as to which gear you're in, so you'll have to shift around a lot to finally get going at a good speed.

DarkSide    231

I loved getting "Powergamed" by Hebee ;) But I liked Lemons bus of memes :D

Dusty    1058

I think the best way to sum up my first day of .59 is with this screenshot.

7FA67875F725F7911B93F425CBC94609048C6BC2

As you can see much fun was had.

That's fuckin awesome! 3spooky5me.

Divinity    2

I've been having a fun time evading the undead and enjoying the new loot tables; I've found the game also runs abit smoother.

Ducky    67

2556B9CD3ED0F1BCBBFD04BFE2B200AABFF39720

This was my 0.59 experience, we started out by heading to the Remote Tab where we went looking for the server. We saw traces of it and decided it was probably best to look elsewhere, so we headed down towards the Join Tab where we decided to set up camp and wait for the Server to appear. We camped for several hours before eventually giving up. Hope we find you good friend. o7 till I see ya.

Dusty    1058

I sense a party bus event in the very near future :D

Sounds like a great idea! Considering the guys and myself are working on roleplaying a group that owns a chop shop (or illegal mechanic shop), we'll see if we can't maybe put something together.

Franklin    8

Was roaming around some town, casually strolling down the road when I saw something walk across from one side to the other. Me being curious and all decided it would be best to say hello. I thought it was a person. No, it was a zombie. I forgot that zombies were a thing...

zoyo    66

Party Bus!!!!! lol. Cant wait to get my hands on one, hope the servers hold up today. :)

Zilly    52

My first day of 0.59 consisted of me staring at the download for about 5 minutes before pausing it to play ARK with a friend. Please tell me the Glock is in...thats all I really want. My beautiful Glock...

I'm glad a non 4chan version this thread exists.  This patch is shit though... what the fuck went wrong?  Tires dissappear at random, reloading is broken, and double wheels can not be repaired.  The focus was around cars, and they screwed it up.  Time to wait 2 more months for another shitty patch.  The deadline was christmas, why was this rushed?

The fucking meme bus is like a stick shift too, what is this.

Dusty    1058

I'm glad a non 4chan version this thread exists.  This patch is shit though... what the fuck went wrong?  Tires dissappear at random, reloading is broken, and double wheels can not be repaired.  The focus was around cars, and they screwed it up.  Time to wait 2 more months for another shitty patch.  The deadline was christmas, why was this rushed?

#Alpha

We'll see if they can't get their shit together, but if we're gonna get a small patch, it's either gotta be next week, or after Christmas/New years.

#Alpha

We'll see if they can't get their shit together, but if we're gonna get a small patch, it's either gotta be next week, or after Christmas/New years.

I don't want to hear that "alpha" crap when there is an experimental branch that should be used to get rid of these MASSIVE bugs.

SatansNightOut    105

#Alpha

I don't want to hear that "alpha" crap when there is an experimental branch that should be used to get rid of these MASSIVE bugs.

Keep it on Reddit, bruh. 

OT: my first day was fun, for once in a long time. Got trapped by an infected, waited till it lost interest, then killed it with a 25m shot with  a bow. :)

-snip-

Keep it on Reddit, bruh. 

OT: my first day was fun, for once in a long time. Got trapped by an infected, waited till it lost interest, then killed it with a 25m shot with  a bow. :)

If only i went on reddit, bud.  Soz for discussing dayz in the dayzrp community with the primary focus of the Bohemia Interactive game, DayZ.

Hebee    2230

I loved getting "Powergamed" by Hebee ;) But I liked Lemons bus of memes :D

;) Was a fun bus ride. Really enjoyed the bus RP hopefully we can do that on RP whenever the servers stop getting rip'd<3

Weser117    2

During the great ddos-ening, the boys and I decided to get our .59 fix in pubs. These pictures are the results of many hours of work:

Ghetto hatchback with 3 wheels

5D770D211433F2D900AD7E2284E22E3346A44773

Lemon's bus of memes

16716DDEAC2C7CFC2195030F4CEA1FA8761ADE39

837861D04D69372887072490BDA76DB9F2497A3F

C247CE2E4CA5081138F74372A0710F6CAD827E46

PSA: The hatchback can be driven with 3 wheels, you just have to fiddle around with the gears. The bus is pretty difficult to drive, and there seems to be no indication as to which gear you're in, so you'll have to shift around a lot to finally get going at a good speed.

that bus u found me and my friend tryed to fix it we put 3 tires on it and couldn't find the last tire lol gg man enjoy ur party bus lol

-snip-

that bus u found me and my friend tryed to fix it we put 3 tires on it and couldn't find the last tire lol gg man enjoy ur party bus lol

Those pictures are from public hive

DarkSide    231

;) Was a fun bus ride. Really enjoyed the bus RP hopefully we can do that on RP whenever the servers stop getting rip'd<3

I sure loved the adventure to find some tires..and the powergame..

-snip-

Those pictures are from public hive

memebusted