Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:52

Sign in to follow this  
Dead End

"I'm Sorry..!"

Dead End    13

The thunderstorm rises as Synthesis fumbles with her radio controls. She tunes to 99.9 and a line of static is beaconed. 

"Oh my..-- *Coughs* Um-- Hello??"

The interference reigns in hard.

"I-- I want to--"

Static overtakes the audio for a bit.

"I'm sorry for--! The gun wasn't load--"

She tries and tries to get through with poor results.

"I was-- Frantic and I-- Filters..!"

The more audible she sounds she more frantic she gets.

"Elaina--! I never meant to--"

A final stroke of audio is heard, then complete, utter silence...

The thunderstorm outside wails it's loudening booms. Only static can be recovered...

Killerwelden    153

*Victor sitting by a tree trying to get some sleep but can't. Hears this familiar voice over the radio*

*He turns the transmission on*

Are you the female that wanted my blood, for that cure thing right. *He smiles* You shot somebody it sounds like? If it was on purpose I might have to do something about that. But if it was on accident, then just make sure your friend is alright.

*He turns the transmission off*

*He tries to go to sleep but can't. Scared the dream of his village being burnt down, would come into his mind again.

Combat Logo    79

*Victor sitting by a tree trying to get some sleep but can't. Hears this familiar voice over the radio*

Are you the female that wanted my blood, for that cure thing right. *He smiles* You shot somebody it sounds like? If it was on purpose I might have to do something about that. But if it was on accident, then just make sure your friend is alright.

*He tries to go to sleep but can't. Scared the dream of his village being burnt down, would come into his mind again.

*Logan listens in on the frequency, it seems like he has more often lately. He hears Fate, he already knew the situation, because he had to bring her the filters she needed that day. He recognized the sound of the man's voice on the other end as well; he rubs his eyes and sighs. Logan presses down on the talk button.*

"She didn't shoot anyone, it was only a misunderstanding with an unloaded weapon. Now, if you re going to make threats, you can talk to... *sigh* You can talk to me about it, I'll explain further. Now if you don't mind... I'm going back to bed."

*Logan lets go of the talk button and lets out a sigh. He needed a break, but... it appears that he won't have that luxury anytime soon.*

Killerwelden    153

*Logan listens in on the frequency, it seems like he has more often lately. He hears Fate, he already knew the situation, because he had to bring her the filters she needed that day. He recognized the sound of the man's voice on the other end as well; he rubs his eyes and sighs. Logan presses down on the talk button.*

"She didn't shoot anyone, it was only a misunderstanding with an unloaded weapon. Now, if you re going to make threats, you can talk to... *sigh* You can talk to me about it, I'll explain further. Now if you don't mind... I'm going back to bed."

*Logan lets go of the talk button and lets out a sigh. He needed a break, but... it appears that he won't have that luxury anytime soon.*

*He turns his radio on to hear the mans voice*

*He presses down on the talk button*

Logan I was just worried not knowing what went on. Sorry please forgive me. Logan sounds like your tired get some sleep. I have not had sleep in three going on four days. Sleep is your best allie.

*He lets go of the talk button*

*He whispers to himself I need sleep, it is my best allie. He puts his head on his backpack and tries to go to sleep.*