Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:45

Sign in to follow this  
Great Khan

[Open Frequency] To the people of Chernarus

Great Khan    52

*A deep Chernarussian voice begins to emit from the radio, with a minor volume of static transmitting through the frequency. The voice speaks calmly with an inquisitive tone to it. To anyone who knew the man, they would identify him as Borislav Nesky*

To the good people of Chernarus! *there is a pause in transmission for 3 seconds* Since the start of the infection in the October month of last year, we have been through such chaos, trauma and... *Another pause occurs for roughly second* so much death. We were left to cope with the devastation of what had happened by ourselves, trapped within our own lands. We have had no rest. We have lived in fear for ourselves and loved ones. We have struggled to survive.

The transmission pauses roughly for 5 seconds allowing the man to gain a little breath*

Throughout our time living in these lands we have worried about when our wives, husbands and children would receive their next meal. We do our best to shade them from reality, but essentially we find that this sickness that has blighted Chernarus makes it so much harder to protect the ones we love. Over time however, the hard work of the good people and ZBOR's efforts to decrease the infected have been successful. Records show that sighting of the infected virtually ceased to exist. Yet it seems, despite all this, they have come back.

*There is a pause in transmission for roughly 3 seconds*

After consulting with Dr.Kenji only yesterday, reports had shown masses of infected hordes no more than 30 miles north of Chernarus heading South into our lands. Thus.... this is a safety alert to warn the people of Chernarus of what is coming. Various cities and the north eastern part of our lands have become severely blighted. If you happen to see an infected and unaware of what to do, it is recommend for you to leave the area. In the event of it attempting to attack you, withdraw a weapon which is silenced to put it down. Go for the head. If you fail to have anything silenced on you at the time to kill it with, then shoot it. Be warned, however, studies of the infected have seen them to be attracted to sound. It is recommend you evacuate the area immediately after shooting. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ATTACK THE INFECTED WITHOUT A WEAPON AS YOU RISK INFECTING YOURSELF. If you ever happen to be bitten, please contact Zbor immediately. It is recommend you avoid large cities!

*There is an abrupt pause in transmission*  

We shall continue our efforts, good people of Chernarus. These lands will be renewed and we shall keep fighting until we see an environment which is renewed and rebuilt to even greater extent than what it was before the infection. One our children can live in without worrying about when their next meal will be. Work is done everyday reducing the infected and researching vaccines to prevent anymore from turning. Agricultural schemes have been put in place and are producing a surplus of food to feed those dedicated to renewal. But we must unite. We cannot tolerate the stealing, murdering and plundering of innocent lives. Let us focus our minds to overcoming the infection... rather than accepting the world we live in. We can be great. We can gain more. We can have peace. 

A woman who held a light Chernarussian accent could be heard over the radio.

"I truly believe that those who were not immune, have already died and joined the infected ranks. There is no need for every bite and scratch to be reported to you. What is the most you could do anyways? You either watch them to see if they turn, or you simply treat the bite, which most of us already know how to do by now, and let them go on their day. Most of us should know how to deal with the infected already after living a year with them. It is not like they have complicated thoughts or something. They simply hear something, or see something, and go to investigate if it is alive or not. If it is, they try to bite or kill it.

I do commend the efforts you have given in stopping the spread of the infection, but these are starting to sound like the broadcasts from a year ago...Not anything useful to air."

The radio would click off, and return to the regular silence.

Great Khan    52

A woman who held a light Chernarussian accent could be heard over the radio.

"I truly believe that those who were not immune, have already died and joined the infected ranks. There is no need for every bite and scratch to be reported to you. What is the most you could do anyways? You either watch them to see if they turn, or you simply treat the bite, which most of us already know how to do by now, and let them go on their day. Most of us should know how to deal with the infected already after living a year with them. It is not like they have complicated thoughts or something. They simply hear something, or see something, and go to investigate if it is alive or not. If it is, they try to bite or kill it.

I do commend the efforts you have given in stopping the spread of the infection, but these are starting to sound like the broadcasts from a year ago...Not anything useful to air."

The radio would click off, and return to the regular silence.

He presses the PTT button down to reply*

The message stated has been given out to warn the good people of what is coming. For months, many have believed the infection to possibly be over, with sightings being extremely low. This is thanks to the hard-people of Chernarus and ZBOR's efforts to help wipe away and remove those already infected. However, a horde from the Northern parts of Chernarus are making there way towards us. Thus I do what is good. Warn people! Start to prepare once again... because we may undergo a second battering. As I previously stated... many of us have lost loved ones who perhaps protected us from what came in October last year. It is important we all know and give out information... even the simplest... to give a chance for those who don't know what to do and how to act. The Northern part of Chernarus has become hit... so I state this information to help poor individuals who may be in need of it!

Stay safe out there, good people of Chernarus!

The radio message falls silent*

Joules    225

*Tucker decides to chime in on the threat of the infected and sighs as he depresses the PTT on his radio*

"If people haven't learned how to deal with infected by now, what good are they to what's left of humanity eh? We will kill them all, no question about it. They are nothing but mindless drones. You know, I should have kept a count of how many I've personally killed... No matter now. Those who haven't figured it out by now will quickly succumb to the infected as they crawl across the boarder. I have no sympathy for anyone who can't survive now. Let them die, it will be better off for us all. I don't understand it anymore... Forget it..."

*He releases the PTT and debates on whether or not he should continue to speak. He decides against it and continues to look over the the cliffs looking over into the horizon.*