Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:21
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  

What's going on??

The servers are still down! Someone not paid the bill or what??

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Usual nice folks DDosing the server...

Oh don't even start that with paying the bills... :D

Anyway,there are always problems when new updates come out,wait it out I guess.

Roman    0

People know that when there's an update a lot of people will play the game so they DDoS so everyone can be as miserable as them.

Brendan    0

People know that when there's an update a lot of people will play the game so they DDoS so everyone can be as miserable as them.

wow... checked every day for .59 update news... refreshed server list every 5 seconds this evening waiting for a slot.. finally joined and was in game for 5 minutes lol

Oliv    1875

This makes me not feel so bad about having to go out on a service call rather than play .59 now. thanks!

Coreena    93

Maybe at some point the losers DDOSSing the servers will realize that they can do so much better with their lives, and we can continue to use our free time to enjoy ourselves in this community. To be quite honest, the salt coming from the DOSSers is enough to create a bigger work industry of salt mining and perhaps fix America's lack of jobs situation.

Guest Flluroz   
Guest Flluroz

Maybe at some point the losers DDOSSing the servers will realize that they can do so much better with their lives, and we can continue to use our free time to enjoy ourselves in this community. To be quite honest, the salt coming from the DOSSers is enough to create a bigger work industry of salt mining and perhaps fix America's lack of jobs situation.

I mean... roasted? idk

Ahem, thanks for the flame...

Towards America's job situation...

Dead End    13

I bet the DDoSers consist of the illiterate scrubs who were banned from DayZRP. Obvious facts are obvious.

You don't post often on the forum but when you do it's +1 :D

Coreena    93

I mean... roasted? idk

Nah bro, that wasn't a roast. 

This is a roast: 

RCEXyw2.jpg?3

Galland    89

And we could also do something productive, ask the NSA to get the damn IP of the attacker and then we ask Obama for a few drones....

HiGGi    27

I bet the DDoSers consist of the illiterate scrubs who were banned from DayZRP. Obvious facts are obvious.

Illiterate, yet managed to somehow pass the white list in the first place?:troll: Obvious facts are obvious.

Okay-GIF.gif?gs=a

Dustin    0

Obama help us? No.

Let the salt build up, sooner or later they will get cought... Karma is a bitch ya know.

Dead End    13

Illiterate, yet managed to somehow pass the white list in the first place?:troll: Obvious facts are obvious.

Ah yes, but refer to some of the ban appeals. 30% of which persist to have no grammar/punctuation whatsoever. :P

Not to mention some of the crap excuses these people try to whip up on a whim.

Boston    768

I'm so sick and damn tired of these people with their precious DDoS skills. If you get banned, appeal it. If it gets denied, then you have enjoyed your stay at DayZRP and it's time to go. Don't make other people suffer because of your poor decision making. Good God...

Guest Niko_Kolelivian   
Guest Niko_Kolelivian

Rip my night.

Domi1991    1

tru that

Future    31
f15de7736e5794bd9eac9de46b394121a2712713f0dd3798e61dc69774f5ddaa.jpg

Ender    628

I mean... roasted? idk

Nah bro, that wasn't a roast. 

This is a roast: 

RCEXyw2.jpg?3

Dammit now im hungry 

Hopefully this DDoS ends soon