Server time: 2017-08-21, 23:37

Sign in to follow this  

Patch 0.59!

Okay so instead of replying to each person independently i guess i'll just make a separate thread before it gets taken down for repetition. Anyway, Patch 0.59 is now officially released, so go ahead and download the patch if you haven't already!

I'm not sure when the servers will be back up but your character as well as all server data will be completely wiped, meaning that everyone will re-spawn at the coast with nothing (Sorry people with M4's) 

Anyway i guess you guys can go ahead and post what you know about this patch, i know there is already an Uber patch thread based on what is being added in that is constantly updating so head on over there and i'll see you all in game!

<3

zoyo    66

Hype for this patch is so real. Just waiting for the other server to open up so I can get in. :)

Not sure what made it over from the experimental branch, but hopefully well get zombies back... that's all I'm sayin xD

Hype for this patch is so real. Just waiting for the other server to open up so I can get in. :)

Not sure what made it over from the experimental branch, but hopefully well get zombies back... that's all I'm sayin xD

We will be getting Zombies back, no worries there :D

zoyo    66

Good to know, I've got a long trip ahead of me. At least now I know I'll be running from hordes, not just ze bandits :P

Good to know, I've got a long trip ahead of me. At least now I know I'll be running from hordes, not just ze bandits :P

I'm not 100% that hordes are in as of yet, but i know that we have regular zombies, sorry

:(

I would've loved hordes right now!

This is what I've heard, hordes might be in as of now but i'm not sure! 

Rolle    2456

yeaaaaaaaa... #thinkweneeds3back

Holding off with that until I know if we can have 75 slots on the servers, then we might not need S3.

Vaine    23

yeaaaaaaaa... #thinkweneeds3back

Holding off with that until I know if we can have 75 slots on the servers, then we might not need S3.

thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg alright boss

well time to cancel work and go have some good ole dayz fun