Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:20

Sign in to follow this  
Brittleflyer

rules passphrase

Question

hey guys im kinda confused ive read all the rules but i just cant find the passphrase i dont know what to do now i wanna play in the RP server but without the passphrase im kinda screwed

11 answers to this question

DerrickStorm    34

Make sure you're logged in to the forums while reading the rules. Don't read them quickly - brain will miss some things he considers out of place while quick reading. View the text word by word and you'll find it quickly. Good luck buddy.

Read from bottom to the top and you will find it ;)

Spartan    1016

/moved to questions

Its in there. Make sure you are logged in when you read through the rules and don't skim it. Try reading it out loud and you will find it.

Mr Shank    22

The location and the passphrase itself differ from person to person. The best way to locate it is to read out the rules aloud to yourself and you will find it in no time :)

I had to read over the rules about 5 or 6 times when I was trying to find mine. My mind just read right over the word because it blended in so well. But like everyone else said, as long as your logged in, the passphrase is definitely there.

Ark    201

As we can't help you find the passphrase I'll be marking this as solved. I suggest reading over everyone's post and using the tips they have given you.

/solved

thanks for all the help i ended up getting it and now im doing the questions just got 3 wrong lets start the long 6 hour wait hahahahaha