Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:55

Sign in to follow this  
DatBlueWolf

Unable to Locate Servers

Question

DatBlueWolf    39

I've been having trouble with locating the servers today. I enter in the correct information in the Remote tab and even after waiting for about 5 minutes both servers have not appeared after trying both sets of IP and Port.

I also tried searching via the Internet tab and filtering for "DayZ" to find the servers manually. Neither of them appeared.

Unsure of what to do at this point.

Edit: I posted a report the other night and one of the final comments on the thread was that both players involved were banned, solving the report. Just want to make sure that somehow my name didn't slip in there onto the bans by accident. Highly doubt this is the case though.

4 answers to this question

Servers have been down most the day, from the looks of it S1 if I recall is up again.

Edit: Both S1/S2 are back up

FragNet, our server provider, is currently having issues with the servers. This has caused both servers to be down for the majority of the day. Your issue is not because you are searching incorrectly, but most likely because when you are looking they are not open. At the moment, there is little we can to resolve the issue, but hopefully the servers will be back to normal soon.

However, currently both S1 and S2 are open, so try again and see if you can find them.

DatBlueWolf    39

Servers have been down most the day, from the looks of it S1 if I recall is up again.

Edit: Both S1/S2 are back up

Right, I remember that. But even with both servers up my browser can't seem to locate them. Should I try relogging?

FragNet, our server provider, is currently having issues with the servers. This has caused both servers to be down for the majority of the day. Your issue is not because you are searching incorrectly, but most likely because when you are looking they are not open. At the moment, there is little we can to resolve the issue, but hopefully the servers will be back to normal soon.

However, currently both S1 and S2 are open, so try again and see if you can find them.

Thanks Bruce, I'll give it another go.

I've been having trouble with locating the servers today. I enter in the correct information in the Remote tab and even after waiting for about 5 minutes both servers have not appeared after trying both sets of IP and Port.

I also tried searching via the Internet tab and filtering for "DayZ" to find the servers manually. Neither of them appeared.

Unsure of what to do at this point.

Edit: I posted a report the other night and one of the final comments on the thread was that both players involved were banned, solving the report. Just want to make sure that somehow my name didn't slip in there onto the bans by accident. Highly doubt this is the case though.

Problem solved! Just had to re-launch and try again! Thank you for your help :)

/solved

Glad you've resolved your issue!

If you have anymore questions, let us know!

/solved