Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:35

Sign in to follow this  
Rick-Banana

Please help!

Recommended Posts

Rick-Banana    2

*George Jeans clears the last room of a family house. Satisfied that it is empty, he drops his pack to the floor and fishes out his radio*

"Hello...? God I don't even know if this bloody battery has any juice left in it... Hello, does anyone hear this message? Anyone who is listening I need help. I was taken hostage today, because of my medical training. I was in New Paris, or Kabanino, whatever its called these days... But when they took me they took a girl, Chloe. She was in my care at the time, I was drawing blood from her. Anyway I've been freed, but when I left I couldnt hear her. I didnt know her well, but she had a sharp wit and went toe to toe with our captors. I'm afraid of what might have happened to her, because of me. She was only colateral. Please, if anyone has seen her let me know. I just want to know I havent gotten an innocent woman killed... This is George Jeans, signing off.*

*George thrown his radio down onto his pack and takes off his fire helmet; and slumps into a dusty armchair over looking a large window*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joules    226

*Tucker had just finished working on his beef soup, the only thing left to let the soup simmer. He takes his eye off the soup for a moment to scan though radio frequencies, hoping to catch any transmission. He hears the man on the other end speak and he groans to himself before depressing the PTT and speaking*

"Why... oh why do you care? People live, and people die every day. Count yourself lucky that you made it out alive eh? I'm sure there are people out there who genuinely care for this... Chloe. I however don't care. Why should I, and why should you? Don't get yourself caught up in other peoples problems. Don't get yourself caring about someone like that. You lived, and she might have died. You lived... that's what counts."

*he sighs and continues to speak.*

"What I am trying to say is this... The world has always been a screwed place. Even before all this, people died horrible, untimely, and unfortunate deaths. There is nothing you can do now for this Chloe. If you want to continue 'helping' people then be my guest, but remember that you can't help everyone. Some are just... Well... Don't think about those you couldn't help, or those you caused the deaths of. I don't anymore... and I'm far better for it. The ONLY thing that matters is keeping yourself alive. So don't concern yourself with the fate of someone else. If she really did have a 'sharp wit' then she might have made it out on her own."

*He releases the PTT and starts to work on his unleavened bread as the soup simmers.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    79

*Logan searches through the apartment building he was in, his leg hurt like hell, that bullet taking a small piece when it grazed him. When he hears his radio go off, he holds it in his hand, listening to the man on the other end. When he hears what happened, and that his friend is in danger, Logan starts to make his way out of the building. He presses down on the talk button.*

"I'm on my way there. Can you tell me who your captors were. I'm going to need information if I'm going to find her. Information, and some God given luck."

*Logan lets go of the talk button and stuff the radio into his jacket pocket. As he heads out the doorway in to the rain, he sighs and mutters under his breath, "Yeah, some guardian angel I've turned out to be..." He starts to jog down the road, in the direction of the last known location.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Drew grabs his radio and responds in a rather joking tone*

Well, when you do find her, ensure that she knows that we, Drew, Wong, Elijah, and the rest of the brothers, are unable to protect her for the time being.

*you hear him let out a little giggle and continue speaking*

On a serious note, however, she's resilient, I'm sure she's fine. Maybe she's just getting another black backpack!

*Tossing his radio back in his bag, Drew continues on his way to the northern border*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Louis picks up his radio and starts transmitting. As he starts talking you can hear a french accent*

"Check at the bottom of Prud lake, I'm pretty sure that's where Lewis left her. Bonne chance mon ami."

*Transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×