Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:07

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BathtubBarracuda

How to Find the Passphrase?

Question

Guest BathtubBarracuda   
Guest BathtubBarracuda

I know this has been asked quite a lot on the forums, and I'm deeply apologetic for bothering the members of these forums with such a pesky and petty question.

I fit the age requirement for whitelisting and I fully understand each and every one of the rules. Originally when I was told to enter the rules passphrase I thought it would just be sat there on the screen when I entered the "rules" page, just to block bots; I'd read over the rules thoroughly several times before just in case I accidentally broke the rules and got suspended/banned from the servers. I realize it's different for every user.

When I checked the many other forum posts, many people were just replying "You aren't reading the rules properly" or "You'll know it when you see it." It's been like 10-15 mins of just checking the Rules page, and I've yet to find the hidden passphrase, even after reading it aloud, slowly. I started writing this post when people were saying that the passphrase could be a hidden string of letters, like "seduhfdlgbidgd" or that you had to read the whole thing backwards (Which I've done as well, to no avail).

I'm sorry to bother people, but is there any help? I don't request THE passphrase, rather just a bit of advice or some help on the situation because right now, I've found zilch.

5 answers to this question

It sucks man but it's in there I promise. You just gotta take it slow and not rush it. Don't get frustrated everyone eventually finds it.

Boston    650

Just read the rules slowly and out loud, one word at a time, and you will get it. It's there to ensure that you actually read the rules.

Make sure you're logged in, too.

Clumsy    144

The passphrase will move every time the page is refreshed. So there is no real way for anyone to be able to help you in locating it. Other than the advice you had been given (Ex: Read over it slowly, Read it backwards). There isn't any other advice/help we can offer you. The passphrase is something you need to do on your own. It is designed  so that you read over everything instead of skimming it.  It is there and if you read it out loud slowly word for word you will find the one that is out of place. 

With that I will /Solve this. 

Snafu    4

Read the rules out loud and you'll realise when you say it. Trust me, when you find it you'll want to kick yourself in the head.

DerrickStorm    34

And be sure you're logged in on the forum while viewing the rules page. Don't read it quickly. Brain has it's trick that allow us to read more quickly. So do it really slow, word by word and once you find it it will be obvious it's the passphrase.