Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:54
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
HiGGi

My group was closed?

Question

HiGGi    27

My group was closed for being created before the emitted time between arching a group and opening another was up.

However, I was granted permission to open another group immediately which was abundantly clear  therefore I am wondering why it was archived?

Only making a thread to ensure I am not ignored.

11 answers to this question

Rolle    2938

Who gave you permission? I've never heard of such exceptions being made.

Besides, the 1 month cooldown is only part of the reason for the group closure.

HiGGi    27

Look at brad's last post on my NSJ group thread.

Rolle    2938

Oh, that's unfortunate. GameMasters are not involved in group approvals, so his permission is really null and void. I'll be sure to bring that to Brads attention. Sorry for the trouble!

HiGGi    27

Ok, cheers for clearing that up!

Will I be free to put the group up once the emitted time has passed?

Will I be free to put the group up once the emitted time has passed.

If you wish to create a Muslim extremist group that wishes to enforce Sharia law, it is highly suggested that you work closely with the LoreMaster team in order to make sure the group itself is not offensive, and has to follow the rules:

• Only be based off serious and realistic ideas
  • Not be offensive by their nature
  • Fit our current lore
  • Possess a minimum of 5 members and maintain this number on the CP when it becomes available after being approved. After approval you will have 3 days to meet the CP requirement.

We need to be aware of the recent events and the fact that such a group could offend people, and most likely will, there were even some cases of people being offended by your last group, which I am sure you are aware of. Overall Muslim extremist groups are seen to be in bad taste. Also we do not want to see another Muslim extremist group so soon after the last one, as well as the fact when I read through your group briefly I saw some lore breaking issues that would need to fixed.

HiGGi    27

Y

Will I be free to put the group up once the emitted time has passed.

If you wish to create a Muslim extremist group that wishes to enforce Sharia law, it is highly suggested that you work closely with the LoreMaster team in order to make sure the group itself is not offensive, and has to follow the rules:

• Only be based off serious and realistic ideas
  • Not be offensive by their nature
  • Fit our current lore
  • Possess a minimum of 5 members and maintain this number on the CP when it becomes available after being approved. After approval you will have 3 days to meet the CP requirement.

We need to be aware of the recent events and the fact that such a group could offend people, and most likely will, there were even some cases of people being offended by your last group, which I am sure you are aware of. Overall Muslim extremist groups are seen to be in bad taste. Also we do not want to see another Muslim extremist group so soon after the last one, as well as the fact when I read through your group briefly I saw some lore breaking issues that would need to fixed.

I plan on doing as such. 

Sure if there's some lore breaking issues in the backstory I'm sure we could straighten them out, that's the reason I kept it as a WIP. 

In terms of offending people, I do not intend to do as such. The people whom were offended at the nature of the NSJ were spoken to and I'm sure they would say I tried my best to work it out with them. However I don't personally see how The Arab Mujahideen group could be seen as being so grossly offensive that it should have no place in the server.

The last one was never properly introduced IG so it wouldn't really affect that side of things. However my question wasn't really answered. Will I be able to post the group idea again after the month has passed or will it be instantly closed?

-snip-

You can post your group idea after a month has expired, which will be on the 14th of December. After that you can ask the LoreMaster team for help and we will gladly provide you with any assistance you may need, we hope that you also work on your group in the meantime to make it better so when released it will be shown in a better light when reviewed by the LoreMaster team. I hope all your questions have been answered.

HiGGi    27

Sure have, thanks for your time. Feel free to close the thread.