Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:09

Sign in to follow this  

Lemon's Stupid Media

Hey this where I post things that are cool I guess and don't belong anywhere else.

[video=youtube]

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Gawd, that was beautiful...

Mercy    505

i cry everytime...

I'm getting real sick of this shit LemonPunch, you think you're tough with your memes - think your sony vegas is all that and a bag of chips? What do you know of art? Of human triumph and tribulation? You mock us peasants left and right - though we were the ones who assembled your castle, one beanz at a time. You sit perched upon your ivory tower so high you cannot even recognize your fellow common man.

You once used such videos to call out the imbalanced power structures that sought to oppress you for their personal gain. Now you are the oppressor, the sneering elite who is so detached from reality your consciousness is like a lucid dream of a drug addict in comatose. I detest you, your elegant ballrooms that reek of pleasantries and the incestuous back patting. The veiled disgust that escapes your breath when you mention your false sympathy for those 'less fortunate'. It is a charade, an act, a falsehood. There will be a curtain call and your time will come.

Nice vid tho.

Memes will be your downfall Lemon :^)

I'm getting real sick of this shit LemonPunch, you think you're tough with your memes - think your sony vegas is all that and a bag of chips? What do you know of art? Of human triumph and tribulation? You mock us peasants left and right - though we were the ones who assembled your castle, one beanz at a time. You sit perched upon your ivory tower so high you cannot even recognize your fellow common man.

You once used such videos to call out the imbalanced power structures that sought to oppress you for their personal gain. Now you are the oppressor, the sneering elite who is so detached from reality your consciousness is like a lucid dream. I detest you, your elegant ballrooms that reek of pleasantries and the incestuous back patting. The veiled disgust that escapes your breath when you mention your false sympathy for those 'less fortunate'. It is a charade, an act, a falsehood. There will be a curtain call and your time will come.

Nice vid tho.

Excuse me, Rel?  Have you not forgotten the whole community distastes your lore?  You need to go with the flow and find your own way to be a special snowflake.  But you try to be cool and write different lore from everyone.  You aren't fooling anyone...

Rolle Pham....

DarkSide    234

I enjoyed that video Lemon. 10/10 Would watch again.

-cut4snippy-

Great video though!

Don't know why the salt shaker is there mate.  if your going to try to meme the meme master at least try to do it right.

What are you?

A casual?

150x199http://puu.sh/lPPvl/56c7d6589f.jpg[/img]

-cut4snippy-

Great video though!

Don't know why the salt shaker is there mate.  if your going to try to meme the meme master at least try to do it right.

What are you?

A casual?

150x199http://puu.sh/lPPvl/56c7d6589f.jpg[/img]

22af2ba23036b21b7e88ea64e3f31ef3.png

LemonPunch

It was green names this time....

You know what that fucking means? 

N

E

W

S

O

N

G

pmnv42.gif

SOON OKAY THE LYRICS NEED TWEAKING

LemonPunch's album patch notes Version 0.02

• Tweaked some syllables
  • Fixed typos
  • Tallied beanz
  • Changed UK English spelling to US English (eg. 'Colour' is now 'Color')
  • Played a game of CS:GO with some plebs and SUCKED

Hebee    2259

LemonPunch's album patch notes Version 0.02

• Tweaked some syllables
  • Fixed typos
  • Tallied beanz
  • Changed UK English spelling to US English (eg. 'Colour' is now 'Color')
  • Played a game of CS:GO with some plebs and SUCKED

did you record the raw unedited beatbox version of song 2.0? shits gonna go for ATLEAST 10 beanz

Damn son i gotta know what your signature was hahaha!

I don't even remember.  Didn't Prince post it in the meme thread?