Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:39

Sign in to follow this  

PLEASE HELP!

* As Sean violently twitches, he holds down the PPT button and begins projecting his voice *

* You can hear the shakiness in his voice*

H ... Hello? I don't know whether this thing works but i need help ... I don't know what has happened but i'm constantly twitching and i beg ... begin to cry out of nowhere!

* Sean removes the radio away from his mouth before he bursts out in crying and laughter *

See what i m ... mean?

* His voice now in a whispering state *

Please h ... help me ...

* Sean releases the transmission button, slides down the wall and holds his legs tight to his chest *

Combat Logo    79

*Logan listens to the man's cry for help and waits for a moment, trying to determine if it was a trap or not. After a couple of moments he shrugs and goes for asking a question instead. He presses down on the talk button.*

"Hey there, I... I may not know what your problem is, but I can at least come to your location with some medical supplies and maybe talk with you for a bit. Maybe ease your nerves a bit."

*He lets go of the talk button and waits for a response.*

*Logan listens to the man's cry for help and waits for a moment, trying to determine if it was a trap or not. After a couple of moments he shrugs and goes for asking a question instead. He presses down on the talk button.*

"Hey there, I... I may not know what your problem is, but I can at least come to your location with some medical supplies and maybe talk with you for a bit. Maybe ease your nerves a bit."

*He lets go of the talk button and waits for a response.*

* Sean hears the man across the transmission and that he heard his message got across *

Doctors have helped me be ... before but no use, it just keeps happening. * His voice begins cracking up * All types of medication i have taken from Antibiotics and Charcoal tablets, still no effect.

Tha ... Thank you for the help anyway si ...

* Static can be heard, as the transmission ends *

RedSky    122

-Finnr hears the talking going on and hears the desperate man, He knows those symptoms very well-

"A dark laugh comes over the airwaves"

Oh dear Hahaha My OH my.

Seems like you need some proper guidance now dont you? Mmmm how did a man like you have a stomach for that kind of thing!

You are such a uncertain whimp...... Or maybe you are not and realize what you have done to yourself.... It doesnt matter....

Lets play a game! I will help you, and make you understand what you have IF. You can find me.....

Do we have a deal?

Ill be waiting for your response and if you agree Ill give you a hint! "starts laughing again"

Anyway, Signing off!

-Finnr almost burst's out in tears and laughter after finishing the radio message. I wonder if someone shoved it down his throat A well. Itll be fun toying with someone again-

-Finnr hears the talking going on and hears the desperate man, He knows those symptoms very well-

"A dark laugh comes over the airwaves"

Oh dear Hahaha My OH my.

Seems like you need some proper guidance now dont you? Mmmm how did a man like you have a stomach for that kind of thing!

You are such a uncertain whimp...... Or maybe you are not and realize what you have done to yourself.... It doesnt matter....

Lets play a game! I will help you, and make you understand what you have IF. You can find me.....

Do we have a deal?

Ill be waiting for your response and if you agree Ill give you a hint! "starts laughing again"

Anyway, Signing off!

-Finnr almost burst's out in tears and laughter after finishing the radio message. I wonder if someone shoved it down his throat A well. Itll be fun toying with someone again-

* Sean hears the game that the man wants to play, he opens the transmission *

I think i'll stay right where i am, if you want to pl ... play your game with someone else, then go ahead. Judging by tone of voice and use of lan ... language, you have the same thing i have. I have been told what i have, the disease Kuru, in which the carrier is not able to control when he la ... laughs or cries as well as twitching violently, leading to death overtime. I bet i have a stronger stomach than you sir so do not be a radio warrior, if we met and i had a gun to your temple, it'd be a diff ... different story.

* Static can be heard after a crying sound comes through *

RedSky    122

-Finnr clicks on the radio again-

Seems like you sir are a tad paranoia, I am not the same as you. I have never consumed another human in my life however I have known enough people that have.... i cant say I agree with them but they did prime example would be Kaiden Stone and Luanne Galloway.

You seem to think I am a radio warrior seems like you think I threaten you, well seems like you are even more scared than I tought you were I just wanted to help if you played the game and figured out were I was than you wouldnt have been a waste of my time! However let me be nice to you!

What you have is not Kuru what you have is the disease leading up to it! You my dear friend have Prion Disease wich you get from eating another humans meat, if you would have Kuru you would have lost control over your emotions feelings toughts and reasoning you would have grown insane, and your physical body would have given up the control over you arms legs fingers toes all very very SLOWLY.

Now dont start comparing me for just laughing at you. If I wouldve had Prion I wouldve already cried in these past minutes.

See you later and next time dont listen to a random idiot that doesnt know what hes talking about when he speaks about Kuru cause they are wrong.

Now if you want some help with what you have the offer for the game still stands!

-Finnr clicks off the radio extremely pissed off at the mans accusations-