Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:11

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrChangeable

Hello

Guest MrChangeable   
Guest MrChangeable

Hello,

I'm new to the DayZRP community, I turned 16 a few weeks ago and I play DayZ a lot.

My brother SniperSsz also play's/played DayZRP so I wanted to try it.

We are both from the netherlands and he turned 16 a while ago!

My brother send a mail to [email protected] because he knew you may not have two e-mail adresses on one IP adress.

I just made an account and I hope I can play DayZRP with you guys (and girls) soon!

Coreena    91

Hi, welcome to the community I guess. Introducing the fact that your brother used to play and making clear that you had a double IP over your introduction message is slightly concerning, but I might just be paranoid haha (: 

Come check out the TS: ts.dayzrp.com:10099 The Password is: dayzrp. The Teamspeak is a big part of the community and I think it's something you should definitely check out. You can use it for radio communications and such when you are in game and would like to contact your friends or enemies via the radio.

Ramon    342

Welcome to the DayZRP Community MrChangeable !  I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the Forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

And I can definitely recommend the Newcomer Guide for the tips.

Guest MrChangeable   
Guest MrChangeable

Hi, welcome to the community I guess. Introducing the fact that your brother used to play and making clear that you had a double IP over your introduction message is slightly concerning, but I might just be paranoid haha (: 

Come check out the TS: ts.dayzrp.com:10099 The Password is: dayzrp. The Teamspeak is a big part of the community and I think it's something you should definitely check out. You can use it for radio communications and such when you are in game and would like to contact your friends or enemies via the radio.

thank you, I will do that.

I know the double IP thing because my brother told me :)

Welcome to the DayZRP Community MrChangeable !  I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the Forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

And I can definitely recommend the Newcomer Guide for the tips.

Thank you, I will look at all these things!