Server time: 2017-08-19, 20:42

Sign in to follow this  

Case Advice

Currently I am looking for a new  mATX case because I have to move my computer pretty much twice or three times a week between houses and shit, thought i could use my full tower Enthoo Primo because i love the thing, but it's about 50 pounds and a pain in the ass to carry around, not to mention ow many HDDs I have blown through in the past year because of them failing from the movement. I decided against making another rig just because I don't have the money right now so instead I bought two 480 GB SSDs and need some advice on a case.

Does anyone have the Corsair Air 240? Looks like a great case but I need some opinions. Preferably mATX cube cases

Thanks.

Air 240 ain't a bad case at all. Pretty unique in the design, however cube cases aren't for me personally.

Bitfenix Prodigy M is still my personal preference if I'd have to go with an mATX case. Good airflow, easy to build in, easy to transport, etc.

Grihm    16

I have the Corsair Carbide Air 540, and i will never ever pick another case again...period!

In all seriousness, it´s the absolute best case i have ever had and the work space in it is beyond fulfilling.

You cannot go wrong with the carbides if you are looking for space and good airflow.

I have the Corsair Carbide Air 540, and i will never ever pick another case again...period!

In all seriousness, it´s the absolute best case i have ever had and the work space in it is beyond fulfilling.

You cannot go wrong with the carbides if you are looking for space and good airflow.

I was looking at the 240, think im going to go ahead and buy it.

Thanks

Grihm    16

I was looking at the 240, think im going to go ahead and buy it.

Thanks

Basically the same case, only a smaller version. You will love the space behind the backplate and the SSD mounting there. Tip... take your time binding all the cables you dont use in that space. You will get so much better airflow if you just plan a bit. Congratz on a superb case choice!