Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Wendsill

Interview with K_Galland

Wendsill    0

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

K Galland

Thank you so much for participating!

Before starting to read this interview, we would like to thank Flapjack for helping out.

~Tell us something unique about yourself!~

Unique? Oh well I´m a simple 19 year old Austrian who sometimes plays DayZ with a peaked cap hat.

Before anybody says: “Picture or it didn´t happen” here, you are welcome!

o8G1rN0.jpg

~How has your DayZRP experience been?~

Pretty good to be honest. When I started my new Character: Prof Gerhard Weissenberger, I didn´t know how much would change over the time, switching from the Reapers to Alcyone, from preparing their classes, organizing, helping and ending up as Assistant to the Dean by now so I cannot really complain.

I also played for a time on the mod but that is a dark chapter I would like to forget.

~Have you made any friends during your time in this community?~

Of course! A lot to be honest...Let’s try not to miss anybody; Alcyone as a whole, FlashCrack, Deeblack, Partycrasher, Matt, Aiko, Fox, Kenway and Yuri.

~Is there something that you would like to see added to our community?~

More realistic Radio Rules if I´m to be completely honest.

~What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences?~

The Reaper Colony War.

Going around with Jessie after she was thrown out of the Colony and getting shot by her since Heinrich ruined her life.

My first Class as Professor of Alcyone.

Dealing with the ČERNÁ LIŠKA in Dolina.

And Alyssa’s personal counselling classes with me.

~Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us?~

Unfortunately not one of my favorites, but something that comes to mind is this:

[video=youtube]

~Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us?~

I´m very sorry but I do not have a funny video at hand. That’s what happens when I don’t record, I suppose.

~If a Zombie apocalypse would happen in Real life, what would you do and what items would try to take with you?~

I would shelter in the woods for a few weeks, patiently awaiting everyone else’s miserable demise, for when I head back into civilization, to scanvenge the the homes of the nearby by hunters I know.

Items wise; my tent, hiking backpack, pionieer axe along side my folding shovel, supplies and first aid kit.

~How would you describe your playstyle on our Servers?~

Being patient and waiting for opportunities, I got time you see... Months if it has to be.

~Is there anything in particular that you're looking forward to with DayZSA?~

Modding! I personally cannot wait until somebody models trench coats and some good ol’ German weaponary.

The modding community will be enough to help Rolle and the team form something we can all eagerly anticipate.

~What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community?~

The people themselves! For example, all the fantastic guides and tutorials are more experienced members create for the less familiar players.

Or the story arcs as they gradually unfold, if you hang around the right people - The result can be truly magnificent.

~Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers?~

As somebody who had to go through five servers to get here; be patient! Don´t go to Green Mountain, if you can’t find people, listen to the Radio chatters. They will occasionally give good in-character hints.

As well as do not start off roleplaying as bandit, and if you really want to; ask on the forum for a veteran which can take you under his/her wings!

~Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community?~

Good hostile RP after the style of ČERNÁ LIŠKA.

You want to be the big scary guy?

Good, there is no need to rob people, or even to hurt them potentially!

Intimidation is the weapon of choice. Robberies and torture don't create the OOC fear and apprehensiveness compared to a group of people who can keep consistent tension for more than two hours, yet those whom you expect to open fire at any given moment.

It’s the kind of RP where you forget that it is RP, where you forget that they told you just a day ago they won’t initiate on you...Where you want to strike first and begin panicking!

That’s what I would like to see more often, instead of “10 secs drop weps and radio”.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Ellie    335

Great Interview! Thanks again to K_Galland for taking the time to do so :)

Stagsview    625

Thank you very much for your Complements K_Galland, I hope we can continue to entertain you in the same manner :)

Spartan    1249

great interview, short but to the point. Thanks for doing this K_Galland :)

Ramon    360

Very nice interview Prof! Continue with your playstyle I would say !

Roman    0

Short and sweet, just how I like them.

Thank your for taking the time to do the interview.

Terra    1449

Thank you! #accent

Harlow    32

Awesome interview, Galland. :D

Galland    89

I want to see that picture with the pike hat. Nice interview. :)

http://i.imgur.com/o8G1rN0.jpg NSFW if you dont like the NVA, you are welcome fox

Thanks folks ^^, I highly appreciate that I got the chance for this as well as being part of this community.

Me and my accent shall stay.

P.s Thanks Flapjack for the help again

my favorite GERMAN guy :troll:

Australian :troll:

Samaritan    352

Nice interview!

Galland    89

as punishment you shall listen to this till you can pronounce it  

[video=youtube]

as punishment you shall listen to this till you can pronounce it  

[video=youtube]

getting a Mandarin speaker to speak Austrian is like asking a toddler to speak Japanese, doesn't go too well :3

Thanks for taking part my favorite 'German' ;)

DeeBlack    310

Nice interview mein Freund, honestly never knew Gerhard was a reaper. :D Austriae est imperare orbi universo.