Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:37
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
iparodyall

Sue Needs antibiotics! have stuff to give away!

Crim    119

*Rudolf hears the confusing radio transmission, picks up his radio and clicks on PTT*

"I met Sue at the well in Stary last night, and gave her 2 antibiotics tablets.. why didnt you say you need more? I'll give you more, but this time I want paid! Contact me on my personal radio frequency .... 79.4Hz and we'll get something arranged.

*Rudolf clicks off the PTT and drinks some more whiskey with James*.

iparodyall    15

*Rudolf hears the confusing radio transmission, picks up his radio and clicks on PTT*

"I met Sue at the well in Stary last night, and gave her 2 antibiotics tablets.. why didnt you say you need more?   I'll give you more, but this time I want paid!  Contact me on my personal radio frequency .... 79.4Hz and we'll get something arranged.

*Rudolf clicks off the PTT and drinks some more whiskey with James*.

Johnny seems confused at first, but answers the man accordingly

"If she has the antibiotics already then i don't need them"

"I still have free stuff for everyone, and i don't need to be PAID!"

*Turns off the radio*

Faith    732

Riviaira weakly lifted the radio to herself, croaking down to respond but her sorr throat barely able to let her speak...

"Don't wor.... I'll get my guys t.... ome for her..."

Frowning, she massaged her trachea gently before coughing up flem and spitting it to her side. Luckily the transmission didn't catch the sound of her spitting. She groaned thinking to herself, 'Fuck me I feel like hell..."

Sign in to follow this