Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  

kabanino last night

So what the hell was happening in kabanino ( I dont like New Paris name) last night, a huge gunfight, I saw 4-5 dead bodies in the street and the

Commandant of the FFL told me to leave the area.. I was hiding in a church in Stary with Kowalski (who was the brave one) when Wong came in wearing just a crash helmet and basic clothes...

Vapor    0

New Paris = New KoS Zone. Saldy....

There are always people ruining all the fun for everyone else, by breaking the rules and always wanting to kill. Happened at GM, Dolina, etc... You get it. It happens.

Funny thing is I was initially stopped by two FFL near AW AF who took my SKS and all my ammo for it but left me with a shotgun and pistol..

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Without the Movement peace cannot be kept :troll:.

Propaganda apart, it's normal that in high-Pop areas some gunfights occasionally spark up.

Joffrey    894

Funny thing is I was initially stopped by two FFL near AW AF who took my SKS and all my ammo for it but left me with a shotgun and pistol..

Minutemen are ... weird people sometimes.

DerrickStorm    34

So what the hell was happening in kabanino ( I dont like New Paris name) last night, a huge gunfight, I saw 4-5 dead bodies in the street and the

Commandant of the FFL told me to leave the area.. I was hiding in a church in Stary with Kowalski (who was the brave one) when Wong came in wearing just a crash helmet and basic clothes...

The brave one, haha! I was trying to calm you down so I can calm down. But yeah, that was an interesting night - I was also wondering what was going on but I haven't met anyone to get some information.

Ragnar    26

Met a fellow, named Gary. He told us New Paris is a safehaven, and that he bought a house there. We went there, and found a dead guy in his garden. 

After that we locked ourselves in the house, saw a quite a few people get shot. Didn't know who was attacking and who was defending, so didn't dare to assist. 

Guess now I know why he got the house so cheaply.

Roman    0

Well all I know is that I had more fun and RP in that area with FFL then I've ever had at GM.

But where there is many people there is bound to be shit happening.

Johnny    0

Well all I know is that I had more fun and RP in that area with FFL then I've ever had at GM.

Don't know what you are talking about Roman. Nothing bad ever happens in New Paris!

Shark    0

Don't know what you are talking about Roman. Nothing bad ever happens in New Paris!

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Reports

Roman    0

[video=youtube]

taac    10

i walked into town with no one around. after a bit (like 10 mins) met new guy. guy was friendly. 5 mins after that new guy is dead from a group trying to take us and i'm kidnapped. 10/10 would go back to green... erm... i mean new paris again

GaryCash    33

Gun Fire?

New Paris?

tumblr_n32cxnoIFW1s70a3vo1_400.gif