Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:02

Sign in to follow this  

I am the only one?

am I the only one who can't bear myself to get in game anymore?

I haven't played in about 2 weeks, tried it once when I return from my holiday. but over and over again, I launched dayz for about 30 mins and shut it down.

there's a bunch of awesome shit coming up, but for some reason I just can't get in game. I made so much plans within my trip, but I can't bear myself to execute them in game.

I know this feeling is quite common within this community, any advice?

I haven't played in about 2 weeks, tried it once when I return from my holiday. but over and over again, I launched dayz for about 30 mins and shut it down.

there's a bunch of awesome shit coming up, but for some reason I just can't get in game. I made so much plans within my trip, but I can't bear myself to execute them in game.

If you're bored with the game, then you might have to wait for 0.59.

If you're bored with roleplaying, then maybe creating a new, unique character is a good idea.

Nope. There are plenty of threads on the forums with people thinking that they are "The only one" that can't play anymore.

The thing is, people tend to have different views on how to have fun in an open world roleplay game. They see things differently and they play differently.

My advice is, try a new approach to your original roleplay style. Find new people to roleplay with. If none of those work for you, how about take a newcomer out to roleplay with you and show them the ropes. There is a variety of ways to encourage yourself to play again. You just have to be a little imaginative.

;)

Defiance    96

There are specific people that I think I'm almost always down to RP with, no matter what. They bring me back IG, although not much else does.

Kabanino has been really fun lately.

Volke    132

No: Many people including myself are facing this problem. Perhaps some of their advice may assist.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-I-lost-my-Mojo-Baby?pid=1300507#pid1300507

Personally have not seriously played since early May... Game sux exile plz

But... but Hamlet. I need to meet you at GM and hear you rant again. pls don't do dis to meh.

Prince    93

Personally have not seriously played since early May... Game sux exile plz

But... but Hamlet. I need to meet you at GM and hear you rant again. pls don't do dis to meh.

:soon:

After my gaming computer gets back 

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

dont play bad broken games

Bryce_    1

In the same boat, haven't really had much motivation to get ingame, and when I do it's for short periods of time before I find myself bored. I almost at times find it's a chore to play the game.

In the same boat, haven't really had much motivation to get ingame, and when I do it's for short periods of time before I find myself bored. I almost at times find it's a chore to play the game.

That breaks my heart. I am considered a chore to play with. Well, you know what... kek

Haven't played since I was still in staff. Even then I didn't play much because Really Chet league

I don't know what the fuck I wrote up there hurt I meant Rocket league

Haven't played consistently for a little while.

My laptop is slowly dying and I don't want to speed that process up with playing demanding games like DayZ and Arma.

Hopefully I upgrade soon and I can get back into it.

Nihoolious    1107

Just waiting for that 0.59 to hopefully rekindle my desire to play. That and all my friends don't want to play either is the main reason I haven't even bothered rewhitelisting.

Munokis    0

I am right there with you. I just recently whitelisted, but I have no desire to play 0.58.

Franko    31

I felt like this a couple weeks ago.

It seemed I was getting bored of doing the same shit as Bazinov IG.

I recommend making an alt character with different traits than your current character - after a while it'll be quite fun.

I love Ludék!

Bryce_    1

That breaks my heart. I am considered a chore to play with. Well, you know what... kek

nah your 10/10

I lost motivation to play for a long time. During September and October, I maybe accumulated 20 hours total playing time on DayZ simply because there wasn't anything going on in RP that interested me and made me keep playing. I've recently started getting back into it (within the last few weeks) and I'm good to go again. I just think an extended break from the game helps after playing it constantly for months on end.

Even then I didn't play much because Really Chet league

I don't know what the fuck I wrote up there hurt I meant Rocket league

All good. Lemme get an invite on that Really Chet League. ;)

Good to hear I'm not the only one, hopefully I can get my mojo back soon before I say fuck it :3

Dogmeat    7

Good to hear I'm not the only one, hopefully I can get my mojo back soon before I say fuck it :3

first my thread now my words when you get on message me we will play dead rising 3

first my thread now my words when you get on message me we will play dead rising 3

shit, you found me :3 when I get on hopefully you're lazy ass will be up

Hessian    11

I used to feel this way all the time. I used to just dwell around social points for an hour in hope of some RP.

Once I started playing I felt like this cause I was traveling alone, but once I started meeting people I began to have a good time and enjoy it again. It's just a small phase man, you'll get out of it soon.

Mr.Weyland    11

My friend you are not the only one. I cant be bothered to play it either. Its jsut not that fun anymore, even with the RP.

I hope that some future update will get me intrested to play again. Maybe this will be tha case for you aswell.

Lets hope.