Server time: 2017-10-20, 14:19
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Joffrey

Joffrey Reed Origins Pt. 1

Joffrey    893

*Deep breathMmmmm... Hello. *Deep Exhale*

I, am one called Joffrey Reed. ..Ahhhh..mmmm

We may one day... ahh.. get to socialize with one another.. In this way I learn of you, and your ....mmmm beliefs

... but that will be for another time..  *Deep breath* When we... ahh.. find each other... *Deep exhale*

mmmm... For now.... now it's time to tell.. *Deep breath*  ....My story..... *Deep exhale

I was born in Chenarus... and my mother was taken early... by the Maker when giving birth to me. I.... was raised by ... my father ... my sister.. and a few *Makes quotation symbols in the air with hands* "Maids"... that my father only kept around when he needed someone.... new.... to beat... or if he was feeling.... lonely..  *Mocking laughter that slowly fades*

creepy_boy.jpg

I.. was...adorable He he he he hooo..

The family business.. was in butchering... My father, the owner.. normally had two women.. and two men working the shop with him.. ..and my Sister, was also always near father.. We were based in the small town of Myshkino, where they slaughtered animals from farmers all over Chenarus. Many of these animals you can still see to this day roaming the feilds.. But I digress.. It is here that my father mastered the craft of cutting, and flaying livestock. He created masterful cuts of meat, sought after by many in the neighboring towns.. he....was.... very skilled..

vFiyq.jpg

From left to right: Pomelov Filipp, Maximovich

Chuchumashev, Zavyalova Klara, father, Tsaplina Viola, sister.

Early on.. my father taught me.. how to cut... how to flay.. livestock... I can honestly say I will never be as skilled as that son of a $%#@, but I picked up a few... tricks..

However, it was quickly made clear that my fathers' obsessive drinking would become far more important than teaching.. me ... much of anything after that... He.. *Deep breath* ..mmm would come home... and tear into me..  At first it was with fists, then as time passed.... he would cut me.... with blades.. *Deep exhale*

My father.. ahh... was a very clever man.. he knew... how to cut without making scars.. he knew where to punch, to hide the bruises.. he... mmm knew... how to..ahh manipulate.. ..  He would tell me... repeatedly.. that I ahh.. was the fault of all these beatings.... cuttings... that I ... mmm deserved them. He would tell me that I, in fact had cut.. and beat myself... and that it was not him.. 

....mmmm you must understand...  that after... ahh.. years of this.. one begins to beleive...  begins to understand that.... I did deserve this.. that I .... cut myself... that I ....  *Deep breath* beat.. myself...  *Deep exhale*

After my father knew he had me... mentally locked down... he ahh.. no longer hid... the bruises .... no longer hid... the cuts.. from plain view..mmm. When neighbors.... obviously grew concerned over my worsening condition .. *Deep breath* ..my father told them that I would do this to myself....  that I... was my own worst enemy...  

..mmm Of course it's true that at this point I.. ahh.. did mutilate myself publicy... so the neighbors beleived my father... annnd... they very quickly grew concerned that I was... not sane...  They mmmm... wouldn't let me near the other kids... wouldn't let me socialize... with anyone...

So alone I would sit at home...  cutting.... bruising... myself... until I had come to understand that I needed to do something to father... something to really deserve the cuts and bruises... I brooded over my plan for days, and finally the opportunity came when my sister was left alone.... with me ... **Deep exhale**

You see... my father... loved... my sister... she.... was his pride... his joy... So.. mmm.. I took sister into fathers room... and ....   ... ahh.. slaughtered her... flayed her.. cut her... bruised her.... I wanted to do anything to deserve what I endured. I needed to understand..... why ... I was cut... why .... I was bruised... and with her blood over my fathers floor... I finally felt liberated... that finally I could cut myself without regret... without... ahh... confusion..  

sister.jpg

I then hid in my fathers closet... and waited...

me-1.png

...Words... cannot describe the anger I witnessed... cannot..describe...the hate.. I knew in that instant whatever was left of my fathers mind was snapped.. and.. he ran... into the woods... never to be seem again.. **Deep breath** I.. ahh.. hope to one day... socialize with him... once more..

It wasn't long before the neighbors found out what had happened... of course no one would blame anyone... but me... for this crime.... so ... men... came.. and ahh.. they took me.  They took me to a mmmmm.. facility... for people like.... me... I don't wish to talk about what happened there... 

What I can say.. is what happened to me... and my new Family.. made what my father had done to me look like innocent childs' play..

But this... this is where I became whole... THIS is where I met my true Father.. where I met my true Family... 

The Father taught me about the Maker.. about his creations... about his love... his giving.. his joy.. his peace.. but.. ahh.. these things he said of the Maker are not what I took away from his messages. The Father spoke of salvation, and joy with the Maker. And while.... yes he does just those things... he also has.. a more.... sinister side... 

Where the Maker gives..loves... and creates... he also takes away... grieving...mourning...loss...anger..hate.. pain....  these are the things I take and hold dear from the Maker for his ways are equally of Love, and Hate.... and hate... is where I dwell... and where I find myself...closest... to the Maker..

So now... I wander Chenarus with my Family

The Father to teach of the Makerspeace.. ...love.. ..giving ..and joy...

and Me... to teach non-beleivers of his pain... mmmm... anger... and loss

//Work in progress.. to be edited cleaner soon. Something I made a long time ago in The Inmates. Thought I would finally work on it.

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

PRAISE THE MAKER

Faith    731

Enjoyed this read! Never expected this in Joffrey's life so it's quite a set back!

Very interesting piece of work Joffrey, it's nice to read upon something about your character. Other then a few grammar issues this looks amazing, I hope you keep it up!

Coreena    95

Ah, yes finally I can learn more about Joffrey! Honestly one of my favorite characters in DayZRP... Keep up the great work Joff.

Roach    1645

Whoa this is... deep as fuck! Thanks for putting it out there. Now... MORE!

Nolan    0

Really nice Joffrey, super creepy. It was bad enough hearing you talk about it ingame, now we get to hear more of your horrific past. :P

Roach    1645

Hahaha I just read this again, the story is so powerful. I was able to visualise everything so clearly.

Your character freaks the fuck outta me even more Joffrey, FREAKS ME OUT I said lol

Love it :)

Ellie    335

This is fantastic and quite frightening. I've always wondered about Joffrey's past and what made him the way he is. Definetly not disappointed ! Need moaarr

Sign in to follow this