Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:25

Sign in to follow this  
Herico

Message to anyone listening

Herico    28

Adrian looks stands on a ridge, looking down towards Kamensk. He takes in the sights, then pulls out his radio

"This is a message to anybody who might be listening to their radio. I have been out of town on a ... vacation, and would love it if any of you fine people out there might be kind enough to get me back in the loop."

He pauses

"Also, I know some of you would just LOVE to tell me about the various methods of suicide and how they're applicable to my life, but could you please refrain from being a fuckwit just this once?"

"Cheers."

Adrian sits down beneath a tree, waiting for someone to respond

Archangel    5

Vlad was...how to say.....really bored and tired, while he was taking a nap in one of the many abandoned houses in the city he stopped in, he heard the crackle of his banged up radio come to life, grumbling he gets up and presses the transmit button.

"Well my friend I also came here recently but some interesting things happened around, the most notable one is the rise of some Frenchmen calling themselves the legion or some kind of shit like that, so apart from that is all as usual in South Zagoria, people killing each other,people starving "

On cue the stomach of Vlad emitted a rumbling sound

"Hahaha, well I am going take a snack...maybe some other people will inform you better about the situation"

Vlad hesitates, it's a dumb idea but maybe this man has seen HER.

"Hey listen товариш, have you encountered during your vacation a woman, medium height, black raven hair and ice blue eyes... "

Vlad closes his eyes and let's out a sigh

"Actually don't bother with it....sorry for asking."

He releases the transmit button and falls back down on the bed, closing his eyes he still sees her beautiful eyes...."Where are you?"

*Drew sets his weapon aside and picks up his radio to respond*

Well, mister. Recently South Zagoria has become much less violent. The only real conflicts that can be seen are between the French Foreign Legion and anybody causing trouble in their new town, New Paris. The French have claimed Kabanino as their own and are recruiting individuals to protect it with them. They are also at war with the fascist Zbor movement.

That's about it, otherwise, ask a question and I might still be here to answer it.

*Drew moves his weapon back into this lap and continues cleaning it*

Herico    28

Adrian raises an eyebrow at the mans response

"New Paris? What, did they fucking airlift the Eiffel Tower to Kabs?"

He chuckles

"All respect to the French though, I saw one of their ops around a month ago and they really don't fuck around. Might check it out later"

"To the first guy, didn't see any woman matching your description. Might want to ask around, someone must have seen her. Sorry I can't provide anything of substance"

Adrian puts his radio down and starts to eat

Corry    205

*Drew sets his weapon aside and picks up his radio to respond*

Well, mister.  Recently South Zagoria has become much less violent.  The only real conflicts that can be seen are between the French Foreign Legion and anybody causing trouble in their new town, New Paris.  The French have claimed Kabanino as their own and are recruiting individuals to protect it with them.  They are also at war with the fascist Zbor movement.

That's about it, otherwise, ask a question and I might still be here to answer it.

*Drew moves his weapon back into this lap and continues cleaning it*

*Vit hears the sly remark and picks up his radio and responds*

Fascist us my friend you dont know us. your propaganda words are infecting minds of innocent people bending their views just so you can corrupt them into doing what ever you want, and this inst a war its just a playground fight. 

*Vit puts radio down 

Stradic    252

Stradic pushes open the door as it makes a loud creaking sound, his pistol drawn he aims it upwards checking the corners, moving room to room to ensure no one is there. He moves into the bedroom, drops his backpack on the floor and sits down on the bed, watching as the dust flies upwards. He sits there when he hears a familiar voice come over the radio, he picks up his radio and pushes down on the transmit button...

' G'day mate, long time no see ... I am glad to hear that you have made it back safe and sound. I suggest keeping your radio tuned to our frequency, I will be arranging a meeting between all of us shortly. We have a few matters we need to discuss. '

Stradic places his radio down on the floor before laying down on the bed and closing his eyes.

Noxious    136

*Lukeh finishes lighting his fire, puts more kindling on it and steps away to his bag where he pulls out his Radio, he speaks*

"Ah good day to you my old friend, it has been to long since I have seen your face. There is alot to fill you in on but not on here my friend, in private would be the better option to many ears listening. So feel free to tune into 77.1 and we'll discuss a meeting point where some information can be given.

"Thank you for your time"

"Lukeh Nirkov signing off"

*Releases the button and places the radio back in his bag and goes and stands by the newly lit fire*