Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:05
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Doc Phlox

Question regarding Exile

Question

Doc Phlox    24

First off, let me apologize. I have asked people on Exile forums and not one person has responded. So I am turning to a community I know will respond.

I have been playing a good deal of Exile recently and finally procured a Strider. This vehicle, so damn awesome also includes smoke flares. I used them up in my haze of happiness. Now I have none and was wondering if anybody knows if I can buy more, or if they recharge? Any feedback welcome

8 answers to this question

Jason Rider    0

I don't think they can recharge or be bought again. I think the vehicle automatically comes with 2-3 smoke flares and that's it once you use them up.

Samaritan    350

I had the same issue, if there is a way of reloading them I haven't found it yet. I find it strange that there isn't something like an ammo/supply truck that you have on Arma 2 to reload everything. I'm a novice on Exile though so a more experienced Exile player might be able to give a more definitive answer.

Doc Phlox    24

I had the same issue, if there is a way of reloading them I haven't found it yet. I find it strange that there isn't something like an ammo/supply truck that you have on Arma 2 to reload everything. I'm a novice on Exile though so a more experienced Exile player might be able to give a more definitive answer.

Thanks for responding. So mine recharged after a server restart. But that could just be the server I am playing on.

Usually server restarts will reset a vehicle back to its default state ammo wise atleast some will even completely repair and even unflip and unstuck vehicles, other than that theres no other way unless you play on a server that has modified there vehicle stores to allow the purchase of other vehicles like Ammo trucks/Tanks/IFV's which some have.

Jamie    1424

/Moved to Questions.

Randle    933

I don't play a huge amount of Exile, However I would imagine that the vehicles work the same as on most Arma 3 servers the ammo will usually reset upon a server restart but most servers like Epoch and Exile don't tend to put ammo vehicles or ammo trucks into the spawn tables or traders however you may find a server that does. There may also be an option to refuel/rearm at one of the gas stations as I have seen that one some servers. Overall it is mostly server dependant as every server will have different scripts or options enabled that allow you to do different things so some will let you rearm and some won't.

Do you feel as if your question has been answered?

Randle    933

Glad we could resolve your issue

/Solved