Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:08
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Ascent_rain

To the French Foregin Legion (Open Freq.)

Recommended Posts

Ascent_rain    3

*Radio fades in* 

I've put bullets in over half of your men and whether they have died or not, is not my primary concern... You are the French Foreign Legion? You... *laughs and slams head against tower wall*... Don't think you can take this shit hole back... Hell, you can't even take my tower OR my compound from my brother and I, so don't try AGAIN.... I know you bitches won't try it again anyway... Good luck until you get on the other side of the gun, you know what they say... People only travel in numbers to make threats, but when they're alone.... they can't do SHIT.... Have a good night little buddies, I would tell you see you soon but knowing you.... I won't 

*Radio clicks off and laughter erupts*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joffrey    886

*Presses a radio buttons until it works*

I have no idea of what your talking about Mr. Beau

*It goes to static.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ewok   
Guest Ewok

*Will heard the word 'Tower' & quickly responds*

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU AND YOUR THINK THEY ARE DOING IN MY FUCKING TOWER?!?

I SUGGEST THAT YOU AND YOUR BLOODY BROTHER LEAVE NOW BEFORE I WALK UP TO GREEN MOUNTAIN AND DRAG YOUR SORRY ASS'S OUT OF THAT COMPOUND!

*he puts his radio in his back pocket and waits for a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Drew looks confused at his radio and hesitantly responds*

Who is this guy, exactly?

*Drew tosses his radio aside and awaits an idiot's response to his rhetorical question*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dogmeat    7

*The radio turns on and a slimy french voice is heard*

We have taken the tower! Viva la France!

*the sound of a boot to a head is heard*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keith    0

*Keith answers Drew's question*

Some irrelevant fuck Drew, No need to even mention his name.

*puts his radio back in his backpack and continues his patrol*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

* Sean clicks on the PPT and begins to transmit *

From what I've heard from fellow French, you have been tortured. Do not try to be a hero across the radio, we all know that you would wimper down if you met us in our territory.

* He chuckles *

Don't make threats that you do not fulfill sir .. Or you'll be the one at the end of my gun.

* Static can be heard *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×