Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:02

Sign in to follow this  
IAmJackBandit

Albion Online

So I have started playing this new MMO called Albion Online, and I have to say I have had the most fun I have ever had in an mmo. A lot of people compare it to Ultima Online, which I never got the chance to experience but I have heard good things about it. The game is open world, full loot pvp and the economy is complete player driven. Right now it is in CBT (Closed Beta Testing) and you have to buy a founders pack to play but on release it will be free to play, also it is cross platform, where you can play it on a tablet and desktop.

https://albiononline.com/en/

Rolle    2445

Graphics remind me of Torchlight 2 :) I'll give it a try once it's available. Full loot PvP scares me though :(

Graphics remind me of Torchlight 2 :) I'll give it a try once it's available. Full loot PvP scares me though :(

Its only full loot in the red zones, where if you die your gear is free for anyone to pickup....in the yellow zones you only drop a % of silver and then there are pve only zones, but the catch is that the pvp yellow/red zones have high tier resources and mobs so there is a reason to go to them.