Server time: 2017-10-17, 13:11
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dusty

Dusty's dank Avatars/GIF avatars/Signatures thread [Open for requests]

Dusty    1572

Dusty's Dank Media

I just thought I'd put this up as I've recently stumbled upon a bit more free time, as I'm taking a few less classes now, I have more time for hobbies and gaming. I would not consider myself an expert by any means. This is just something I do for fun.

Now, onto the type of graphics I do the most/enjoy the most/succeed the most with: Minimalistic designs. 

I personally really really like minimalistic art and graphic design. I think it can look very clean, sleek, and professional if done correctly. 

Also, I'm pretty alright at making GIF avatars or avatars in general.

GIF avatars are limited to 500 KB file size, which means that some gifs will have to be pretty low quality to fit within the file size limit. If I cannot make the gif small enough to fit in the size limit, I will let you know. I could either give you the low quality version of the gif, or I could see about making you another gif avatar that is hopefully of good quality that still fits in the size limit.

My Portfolio:

Disclaimer: I don't make the gifs themselves. I either find a video and make a gif out of a certain portion of the video, or I find gifs that are already made and edit them to my liking to use as an avatar.

0Tw6B2Z.gif

D4Ysmsr.gif

7E1JMnE.gif

qt3Gj7V.gif

o2PTXZ5.gif

2iFtn6m.png

ejMZfJE.png

GsVgIjm.gif

More avatars/GIF avatars here: http://imgur.com/a/o3Vrb

Signatures: 

If you don't center your signature by highlighting it and pressing this 75c9018feb.png then you're a fuckass.

bsTUB8L.png

6Uc4NbF.png

FePVc0w.png

2jwU49C.png

QpfIvYo.png

More signatures here (most of my examples are just the same font with different colors): http://imgur.com/a/fd0mk

As I said, I succeed the most with minimalistic designs, especially something centered around a font, logo or theme. If you are looking for something super duper fancy, I'll see what I can do, but no promises. There is also no guarantee that I will be able to create something you absolutely love. There is also the possibility that I will not have the motivation or inspiration to create your request. As I said, this is a hobby, and I am by no means an expert, so please have some chill

If you would like a minimalistic avatar, GIF avatar or signature, please send me a private message with the central theme/logo/color you would like to be used, as well as any sentences, names, etc. you would like on the signature. Also, if you have any images or videos for me to go off of or use, please provide those as it makes this process faster. Please use the templates below as well. You may make a request here on the thread or through a PM.

Theme/logo/link to image:

Do you want a colored outline around the image, and if so what color:

If possible, more details about how you would like the image to look:

GIF avatar template:

Theme/link to gif/link to video:

Do you want a colored outline around the image, and if so what color:

If possible, more details about how you would like the image to look:

Signature template:

Theme/guide/main idea for signature:

Font and font color (the font must be free to download from the internet):

If possible, more details about how you would like the signature to look:

Any tips, guides, or help regarding art/graphic design from more experienced people would be greatly appreciated, as I'm very interested in graphic designing and art, and I want to get better at it. I create all the images using Gimp, and if anyone could link me to any top notch guides/videos, or could help me with any questions I have, that would also be pretty rad. Thanks!

Disclaimer

I'm not much of an artist, but in order for me to make good looking designs as quickly and as enjoyably as possible, I need to feel motivated or have inspiration. If I am not able to create an image for you due to time/no motivation/any other reason, I will tell you. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Dusty

Hey, papi. I would like to talk to you about an idea I had for a sig. Please send me a poke on TS, asap.

Hey, thanks for the quick poke in TS. Wow that was fast! Love the sig, I think I will recommend all my friends to you!

+ Rep

Quick and not a scam

Dusty    1572

I'm aware that the images are missing. I think I went through a spring cleaning thing and cleaned out some images that I hadn't used in a long time from my imgur or puush. I'll reupload or add some images to the thread if people are actually interested in some signatures.

Majoo    742

Lookin nice Dusty

Dusty    1572

Thanks for the props everybody :D

If you would like to request an avatar/signature, you can either PM me or make a post on this thread. Also please use the templates in the original post :)

Dusty    1572

Updated the thread a bit, fixed the broken links. 

I'm still taking requests, so if you want something done, you can post on the thread or PM me, and I'll see what I can do for you.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

The dank signature that says "The New Dad"

Same color as forum name, any sexy faunt bb

(Fuck a template)

Dusty    1572
24 minutes ago, Species said:

The dank signature that says "The New Dad"

Same color as forum name, any sexy faunt bb

(Fuck a template)

Let me know if you want it done in any other font or color. Also, when you apply it, please make sure to highlight the image and center it using this 75c9018feb.png. If it's not centered, it just looks weird.

Here it is:

ndaHofX.png

Edited by Dusty

Whip    0

*He would hold up a gun*

"This is a nice place you got here"

*He would knock shit off the tables and walls *

"You stay out of the business of Gif avatars , Or else "

source.gif

Edited by Whip

Posted (edited)

I would like to yet again request your services.

You don't seem to be following your own media thread, so I shall;

@Dusty 

Edited by Kevin

Posted (edited)
Theme/guide/main idea for signature: My Name, Duh

Font and font color (the font must be free to download from the internet): I would like the font be Blue and i shall 
discuss the font with you on teamspeak

If possible, more details about how you would like the signature to look: I want it to be Leet but not to leet, edgy but 
not to much, and just sick AF

You will be compensated with some Great Roleplay

Edited by Shroud

Hebee    2646

@Dusty your content output is very lacking, Please step your game up.