Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Terra

Interview with Dress

Terra    1449

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

Dress

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

There’s not really much to tell you all about me too be honest, i’m just your average High School student struggling to get through his senior year. I’m currently aspiring to become a Computer Engineer but still trying to learn the basics.

~ How has your DayZRP experience been? ~

To be honest..Bumpy, i’ve had really fun times here, especially back in Mod days, those were some of the best months of my entire presence in the community, all the people, all the groups, was just overwhelming at the time. As you stay here longer, you begin to feel welcomed and that’s how I felt after my first few months in the community.

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Of course, several friends. Some of the people I’ve met on my time in DayZRP have made me feel better when I’ve been down and in general have made a huge impact on me and my time here in the community.

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

Yup! More variety of people to meet, you got the cannibals, the bandits, and the heroes, and the Military. I’d like to see more survivor groups with unique goals.

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

Oh man..My most memorable? Well..I guess all of mod was the most memorable for me, since there was so much to do, and so much to see. I loved it at the time.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

nope

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

~ If a Zombie apocalypse would happen in Real life, what would you do and what items would try to take with you? ~

Probably chill out and drink a beer before going out and being a general bandit, Bandit4lyfe. Drop weps ten secs the first chance I get. I would probably bring a small pistol as well as a Bat or something.

~ How would you describe your playstyle on our Servers? ~

I range from Bandit to Neutral, Most of the time you will never see me play as a hero. I just find it easier to play and love the thrill you get from it.

~ Is there anything in particular that you're looking forward to with DayZSA? ~

I’m looking forward to anything new they add in, hopefully they add more civilian grade weapons to the game, can’t run around with M4’s and stuff all the time can we?

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

I know it’s been said before but I find it’s the people of the community that make it such a great place.

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

Read the rules and get a good grip on them, they’ll help you in the future.

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

Cool and Unique characters who are awesome to roleplay with aswell as more video makers! I love watching some of the shenanigans people go through other than just me playing my character and just going through the same thing.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Bruce    0

Didn't know you were getting interviewed Dress, nice job!

Thanks for the interview!

Jamie    1421

Great Interview! I loved the video too.

Great interview, thank you for participating!

Joffrey    894

This is one of the best responses to an interview I have ever read. 10/10 Mr. Dress Thank you for the interview!

Ellie    335

Thanks for the interview, Dress! :)