Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:52

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deadagainken

Greetings and good wishes...

Guest Deadagainken   
Guest Deadagainken

Greetings survivors. My name is ken, though some folks in these lands know me as 'dead again' because i carry so many scars.  My home was once in bonnie Scotland, where I worked the land as a farmer. I had a family, a community and from what I remember a happy life. As they are for us all, those days are no more.

I've found myself traveling through what's left of the world, surviving on whatever I can get my hands on, never settling down and always travelling light. I try to help folk wherever I go, which has saved my life on many times - not because one man can outfight the many bandits who roamed these lands, but because when I've lain dying, riddled with bullet holes, the locals I've normally tried to help have always slipped out from the shadows to heal me and save me. It gives me hope for the world and forces me to travel on, to try and spread warmth and to help those I find in need.

If you come across me, I'll be looking to you to show compassion and in return you'll have my eternal friendship. However should you try to take from me and others what is not yours....then know this, my vengeance shall hath no bounds. 

For life and eternity.

Ken

Samaritan    254

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Deadagainken and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Check out the links below they should start you off:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Phoenix    1056

Holy font size :D

Welcome to the community dude.

Samaritan pretty much summed it up. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here dude :D

Guest Deadagainken   
Guest Deadagainken

Holy font size :D

Welcome to the community dude.

Samaritan pretty much summed it up. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here dude :D

Thanks for the welcome.  Not quite sure how that happened...too long spent in the wild to know how to use these things properly :)

Lemons    193

Welcome to the Community, Hope you'll  have fune here!

Welcome to our community!

I hope you'll have a great time here and good luck!

Might want to fix the post tho...