Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:10
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest NyanCat1010

" Wrong Password was given" HELP!

Question

Guest NyanCat1010   
Guest NyanCat1010

It says " Wrong Password was given" whenever I try to join, even if I use DayZ Commander, it says it. I've tried the new installer ( the fixed one ) but it still doesn't work. Please respond ASAP, thanks.

8 answers to this question

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

What are you using as the password?

Khardia    0

The password can be found here.

Although, servers are down for now, give it some time! :)

Like Mex said, Launcher doesn't ask you for a password, but re-download it as it has been updated recently

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Yeah as Khardia said, the correct password is located in that thread. If the issue isn't solved by the time the servers are back up feel free to post here again :)

Guest NyanCat1010   
Guest NyanCat1010

Thanks for the help, I use Samuel's launcher but it still says that. I try to join it sends me to the main menu of Arma 2 OA and it says " Wrong password was given ". I know what the password is and have put it in on DayZ Commander but it still does the same thing.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Best bet is to wait until the servers are back up and try again then, if the issue persists we can look for an alternate solution for you :)

Khardia    0

Have you updated the Launcher recently? It was re-uploaded 1-2 hours ago, make sure you're up to date!

Reacher    2

This can often result from incorrect parameter settings when launching the game. Chances are you are accidentally launching straight into Arma 2 OA. I'd suggest re-checking the mod install instructions, located here, to double check you haven't missed any steps.