Server time: 2019-05-26, 16:01
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nathan, the DayZRP Bot

[CLOSED] 2015 DayZRP Community Awards Discussion

I'm curious. Will the voting statistics which includes the removal of votes/who voted for who b shared publically with the general community after the awards have been awarded? To ensure no malpractice has occurred.

I'm curious. Will the voting statistics which includes the removal of votes/who voted for who b shared publically with the general community after the awards have been awarded? To ensure no malpractice has occurred.

I'd like to say so.

Ultimately, it is up to Rolle to release the results to the public. I don't see him hiding the results from us.

I'd say you can expect to see them after the voting stage has finished.

I'd like to say so.

Ultimately, it is up to Rolle to release the results to the public. I don't see him hiding the results from us.

It's not that I wouldn't trust Rolle with the votes or whatever, but moreso to hopefully avoid unnecessary drama within the community.

Thank you for the swift response.

I'd like to say so.

It's not that I wouldn't trust Rolle with the votes or whatever, but moreso to hopefully avoid unnecessary drama within the community.

Thank you for the swift response.

Avoiding drama is always a +1.

rigged

Guest turbox9

User was warned for this post

Got to admit, would have liked to have seen more names in the pool this year. Also some of the people I don't think should be in there, but community votes are always going to be down to friendship circles. Perhaps next year it can go back to how it was the first time, then it was fair.

Got to admit, would have liked to have seen more names in the pool this year. Also some of the people I don't think should be in there, but community votes are always going to be down to friendship circles. Perhaps next year it can go back to how it was the first time, then it was fair.

Yeah... The nominations were very little... :/

I actually don't mind there being little amounts of people/groups to vote for. It makes it a bit more meaningful when there isn't 12 people/groups to vote for, at least in my opinion.

Yeah... The nominations were very little... :/

Yeah, I was surprised they raised it to 10 nominations for each person - just considering it's hard enough for people to muster up those numbers for a group, for something like the Community Awards. That being said, it's a thin line between 2-3 people with the most friends being the only options, or everybody at once - with most people copping 1/2 votes tops. The friendship circle thing will still be prevalent just smaller circles, and more of them.

Yeah thses awards are more of a popularity contest than anything else.

Yeah thses awards are more of a popularity contest than anything else.

Shared the exact same concerns with you guys when we were discussing the Awards.

*Checks the voting results so far*

Interesting... :cigarette:

Rigged it so you win in every catagory?

Rigged it so you win in every category?

IscCxIk.gif?noredirect

I Think everyone has done really well and should all be happy with themselfs ;)

Thanks bud

has votes been counted yet or rewards given~?

has votes been counted yet or rewards given~?

The rewards were not given, I know that.

As for the votes I am wondering too.

-snip-

-snip-

Voting doesn't end until the 31st.

ty Jefferson :)

I know that the voting is being closed tomorrow, but is there any specific time that the voting is closing?

Probably around morning on Jan 1st.

The voting is now closed, I will look over the votes later today probably.