Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Marc Venneman

Only been here for 1 day...

So ive only been here for one day and I f**** love it!! I'm finally playing dayz how it was meant to be played! In this short period of time I already met two awesome guys and I'm really having a blast. I was on a Arma3 Altis RP server for a over year witch means I'm going to stay here for a very long time ;;)

Just wanted to let you guys know how I think of the community! I just wish we could have more slots & more things ingame but dayz DEV is very slow. :D

Bruce    0

I'm glad you are enjoying your time here and welcome to the community! Hopefully .59 hits soon and we can see zombies make a return!

Doc Phlox    24

Hell yeah man, I almost gave up on Dayz before finding this. I was getting so sick of spending hours dying and dying, without even a good conversation to show for it! But now, while I don't play half as much as I want, I think this site is the only thing keeping a good amount of people playing.

I mean, besides experimental, does anyone here play Standalone? Anyway, glad to hear you love it. It is pretty fucking awesome. Word of advice, know the rules, but don't let ruleplay ruin roleplay

Terra    1449

Good to know you love it! Let´s hope it will stay that way ;)

Good luck to you ;)

Joules    274

It's encouraging to see someone new enjoying the game in this current patch. Let's hope you keep it that way. Keep that enthusiasm, but don't let it run your life. I've been there... I suppose I still am that way.

Good luck mate.

Roman    0

That's great man!

I felt the same way when I started playing here.

Never went back to regular DayZmod again.

Only played SA Public twice, once on release day and then another time.

Roman    0

Thanks guys :) I can't wait for zombies to also be back! Hope to see you in game :) PS: I hangout around cherno

Oh cool, I'm actually heading down the coast currently, haven't been there in a long long time.

Maybe we'll meet.

Ellie    335

glad youre enjoying yourself!

Pussy    382

That's so amazing! c: I'm glad to hear you're having such a great time.

I truly believe that this is the way the game should be played as well. Role play takes a game that can end up being very two-dimensional and lack depth, and turn it into a very diverse game!

zoyo    70

Always nice to see new members enjoying themselves.

I hope you continue to enjoy your time here, good luck! :)

I'm amazed with this community! This is a very strong and great community. Everyone is down to help! The other community I was in was never like this and due to it, it fell apart. I can already tell admins are here to help and not brag about there rank. :) I wish I would of found this place earlier.

Glad to see you enjoying your stay here!

Many great things to see and experience in this community, good luck!

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

good to hear.

and we all wish the devz would speed up a bit, but hey, at least its not at a complete stand still like some early access games

Storm    215

Nice to see that you're enjoying your time here! This community is great, RP is what makes DayZ a fun game.

Silgeris    1

Its nice, that you enjoy having your time in this community. Its much better than somewhere else and it makes the game even more exciting. Have fun! :)

Hop    0

Truly glad to see you are enjoying you're time and you are right the role-play within the servers really brings a diverse experience that is not something easily accomplished by playing on public servers outside of DayzRP.

Lemons    269

im casually still here trying to find everyone

Be around vybor and kabanino as i heard most people are in that area.

So ive only been here for one day and I f**** love it!! I'm finally playing dayz how it was meant to be played! In this short period of time I already met two awesome guys and I'm really having a blast. I was on a Arma3 Altis RP server for a over year witch means I'm going to stay here for a very long time ;;)

Just wanted to let you guys know how I think of the community! I just wish we could have more slots & more things ingame but dayz DEV is very slow. :D

So glad to hear! I am currently waiting on my application to be reviewed, but I used to play Arma 3 RP a lot and I am very excited to hopefully try this server. I am excited to be hearing good things!

Tewudin    44

im casually still here trying to find everyone

Be around vybor and kabanino as i heard most people are in that area.

Most people = lots of bandits nearby. :D At least that's my opinion.

Glad to see you are enjoying our little community here!

Watch out for the French Foreign Legion and The Pestilence Brotherhood, they provide great RP in terms of hostage situtations :D

Nolan    0

Glad to see you are enjoying our little community here!

Watch out for the French Foreign Legion and The Pestilence Brotherhood, they provide great RP in terms of hostage situtations :D

Excuse me? The French Foreign Legion are heroes, didn't you know? :troll: