Server time: 2017-08-22, 17:00

Sign in to follow this  

Message to the UN [OPEN FREQUENCY]

*Jackson sits on a fence looking at his UN helmet, he then clicks on the radio*

Hello there survivors.. This is lieutenant Jackson Smith of the United Nations.

Im searching for UN personnel. About a year ago the UN seprated here in Chernarus and I want to regroup in Zelenogorsk. We trained there and we were there alot before the Blackwood captured it. I hope we can start helping people again and destroy the people who harm others..

Please contact me on this frequency..

Lieutenant Smith out..

*the radio cuts out*

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

*Makarov hears the message and adjusts his black beret before answering with a false american accent*

Hello, this is private smith from the United nations, there's a few of us out there, we can set up a meeting if you wish and start helping others again, yes?

*turns off the radio*

Archangel    5

* When Vlad hears the '' american '' on the radio he starts to laugh loudly *

'' HAHAHA.....Oh man this is one of the cheesiest accents that I have ever heard my friend, and private smith how clique could it get, oh thanks for the laugh whoever you are 'private smith' . ''

*Vlad releases the transmit button on his radio and continues laughing*

DerrickStorm    34

[align=justify]*Franciszek stops after listening to the transmission. He drops his backpack on the ground, takes a knee and starts transmitting*

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4znsz7qdcfvqi8u/jackfisherresponse1.mp3[/mp3]

[align=justify]*Once his done, he hides the radio, takes a deep breath and pick the heavy backpack from the ground.*

*Drew looks at his radio and pushes through his laughter to speak*

More blueberries? I thought they were taken care of ages ago!

You boys aren't doing too good of a job, just to let you know!

*Drew tosses his radio on the ground and begins loading his weapon mumbling vulgarities about Zbor under his breath*

MrBowTie    46

*Wolf hears the transmissions then decides to reply by holding down the talk button on his radio*

"There are still UN out there? That's, surprising to say the least. Last I heard the boys in blue were around was... back in the summer.. But West he, well... took the truck and, I haven't been able to make radio contact with him since."

*Wolf pauses for a few moments before continuing, you can hear some muffled voices in the background and the sound of foot steps scraping on cement*

"Though if you boys are rounding back together... Do what West did, not what the boys in blue that were first stationed in South Zagoria did... trust me... not something that you would want to see... Well Lieutenant 'Smith' maybe I'll see you around some day but not likely any time soo-"

*A bullet crack can be heard followed by many others and the sound of the radio hitting the hard ground then it continues with static before fading to silence*

*he looks at the radio when he heard the UN soldier talk*

Soldier.. I.. We helped people.. 

After Major Crane left it all went to shit... Before that everything was fine...

THAT is what im trying to rebuild... Not the people who weared the UN helmets and killed people for no reasons..

*trows his radio away*

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Yes sergeant Jackson! We did! And we still fight for the people, you're not alone!

Is there a safe frequency I can contact you on?

*waits for an answer*

*Capitaine Monteil Voice comes alive across the radio waves* 

"This is Capitaine Monteil of the French Foreign Legion. We were deployed to hold the northern border with the U.N. effort. We currently have many patrols in the region and are setting up settlements. If you wish to set up a meeting feel free to contact us at 173.8."

*The radio waves return to static as the Capitanines voice fades away.*

*Jackson looks weird when he hears a man trying to talk with a american accent*

Hmm... 

Well you know where we trained back in the days.. I will be there more often..

*says to himself: something is not right ,before letting the transmit button go*

MrBowTie    46

*Wolf holds down the transmission button and begins to talk*

"Well, good luck re-building... I'm a bit busy right now.

*You hear some faint shouting and then one loud gun shot go off and you hear Winston say in almost a whisper*

"Another one..

Ahem, but when I make my back to South Zagoria and being that your still alive... I'll have to make contact with you. Just remember people that talk to much, die."

Knightblast    1

*Robin laying in his tent somewhere in the woods, hears the transmission and decides to talk *

Private first class Ridder here... 

*He stops for a brief moment deciding if he should say this over the radio*

It sure is a long time ago when i last heard from anyone of the UN

*he stops for a brief moment*

I'll be on my way.

*Robin puts on his berret and packs his backpack with some food and water before he heads off*

*Ryan looks at Chernogorsk being overrun by infected.*

Hello there.. This is Captain Sanders of the United Nations..

Soldiers.. Medics.. Doctors of the United Nations.. 

Im searching for you.. We will come back from this.. trust me..

I hope to hear something of you..

Sanders out..

*Puts the radio back in his vest*

Credidred    18

Ash hears the familiar voice on the radio, he rolls out of the his cardboard box bed in the attic. Half awake he scrambles at the receiver... 

SMITH! is that you? its Sergeant Ash Winter! Oh my god i thought everyone was dead. it's been so long man, It took me a while but I just got back. If you can hear me brother i'll get down there as soon as i can. Unfortunately I don't have time to give out biscuits to locals anymore i'm here on recon, thats as much as i dare say over the radio sir. good to hear a voice from an old friend. 

Ash sits up and puts on his boots.

*He sits and smiles when hearing ash*

No sergeant.. im not Private Smith..

Its me Captain Sanders..

I do know you from back in Zelenogorsk when you and Smith had your round around the city.. You never met me but I cant wait to meet you soldier..

I hope to see you soon.. 

*He lights a cigarette and smiles*

*He sits on a building and watches over chernogorsk*

This is Major Sanders of the United Nations.. 

Im searching for UN personnel.. 

Im trying to start helping people again.. Now Blackwood and the Family are gone we can come back.. soldiers who are out there.. hiding.. if you copy.. its over.. you can come home.. we can start helping people again and get our good reputation back..

If anyone hears this.. Dont believe the rumors...

Sanders out..

*He lays down the radio*

gherig    3

*Michale picks up radio*

Well i couldent agree with you anymore.

I have been listening to peaple fighting over the radio all week....Its good to know someone else out there actually...cares

*Puts radio down and sits against the wall with the radio next to him*

Joffrey    721

*Hears the UN calls and decides to chime in.*

"You say The Family is gone... and it mostly is. But some of us.. still live, yes? May this time 'round go more... peacefully."

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Gone?

*Makarov turns towards Kodiak, Richard and Chuck*

Funny...

dafunk102    2

*Aaron is sitting next to a river washing his shirt when his old UN radio picks up Sander's transmission along with the others aswell."

*Aaron holds the radio in one hand and in the other his old UN beret, he thinks but chooses not to respond*

"So... Sergeant Winters and Corporal Wulfe made it out alive huh, those tough sons of bitches. I sure hope this Sanders does right by the people."

*Aaron clicks the button on the radio*

"Goodluck"

*Aaron puts the radio away along with his old UN Beret and puts on another Beret then continues washing his clothes*

*Hears the voices and looks shocked*

Ok.. you might not me gone.. but you.. you are not.. showing yourself..

And like the man said.. we can go around more peacefully.. Im..

*Stops for a brief second*

We are not here to fight.. We are here to help the people who need it.. 

We can leave everything what happend behind us and start over again.. It is better for all of us.. also for the civilians..

We could meet somewhere.. and talk..

*Lays the radio down and grins his teeth*

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

*Makarov very calmly answers to the man*

Now my brother, I do not know you personally, yes? And you don't know me, I have no idea of what person you are, yes? But last time me and my brothers sat down and had a chit chat with the blueberries, people started dropping like flies... 

Just going to put it here, yes? No quarrel against you for now, we'll see how you behave this time around...

If things go as They probably will, because you are all the same, I guess I should get the pastry ready for the blueberry pies...

*laughs*

*While eating his dinner, Frank heard the transmission on the radio* 

This is Frank Anderson.. Are you guys still alive? I thought everyone died back then.. I'm not sure if you remember me but I came to Chernarus with the UN and a couple other scientists in order to find a cure and stop this madness.. However you know how things went back in Zelenegorsk.. all our research got burned.. I was promised protection from the UN.. but it didnt go well and we had to go our separate ways.. for 8 months I've been living under a rock, just hiding and.. surviving.. in peace.. Anyway do you know if Jack Fisher is still alive? 

*As Frank stops talking, gunshots could be heard in the distance*

*He sits down and starts to remember the horrible things that happend*

I heard... I heard what happend last time... 

And im sorry what happend back there... But I can come alone... We can talk... right?...

You can come alone and I come alone...

*Then he hears the other man talking*

Anderson! ,

I heard stories about you dying..

Im so glad you are alive and I think we should meet..

About the man you are talking about... Fisher... Didnt hear about him for a long time.. Cant tell you if hes alive or dead..

His clinic looks empty.. I will keep my eyes open sir..

*he drops the radio and sits down*

*Takes radio out of pocket*

Ca..n you hear me?...

Can't believe some of you guys are still alive, i fought side by side with Mason in Zelenogorsk, was badly wounded, one of the local docs patched me back up.

I got a small group of ex UN with me, we're three and still alive! We set up a base far up north we have supplies... we should meet...

Father johan out.

*turns radio off to save power and looks at a map on the table infront of him*