Server time: 2017-11-18, 02:29

Sign in to follow this  
DeeBlack

A Man Named Jon

Hello community I would just like to make this wee thread to bring to light the man known as Midnight Jon, I joined the Vestige coms and Dom asked me what was up and warned me of a man in his coms who was fucking crazy. I immediately made the decision to join the coms and listen and was greeted by a Drunken Welshman named Midnight Jon whose drunken rantings and philosophy made me laugh my ass off. This man honest to god became my favorite personalty in DayZRP.

Almost like Ricky Gervais discovering Karl Pilkington and bringing a fucking gift of comedy to the world I would like to Bring the communities attention to Midnight Jon as the funniest fucking human being and a class laugh, Randle, Mak, Dogmeat who have been here a while will back me up in this and I would encourage people to say hello to him and have a chat and listen to the maddest human being alive.

I can vouch for the almighty Midnight Jon, He is the funniest man I have come across in a long time.

Im glad you were entertained. I very much look forward to interactions with you guys.

Share some of your art mate cuz after Sean recomendation i want to see it :)

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZkWNF

Hows that? not everything i've done, i havent photographed everything.

Really amazing work. You have a lot of great talent there Jon :)

I too had the privilege of listening to one of his rambles late last night. Very insightful indeed Jon, very insightful. I didn't realize this was a common theme running throughout the Vestige and now ZBOR. He told lots of his life struggles: like wiping people's backsides and so on etc.

In all seriousness jon, I agree with David. Nice person to talk to and I am sure we'll be seeing more of each other again.