Server time (UTC): 2023-09-26 22:45

The world is changing *open freq*

Jackfish

• MVP

*Jack looks at the horde and nods*

Hello there survivors.. My name is Jack Fisher.. im at .. a border and what im seeing is some.. bad News. . Im seeing a horde.. a really really REALLY big horde.. I suggest everyone to make yourself ready.. they are coming..

I need to make my clinic ready..

*puts his radio in his backpacks and sprints back to stary*

• Sapphire

*Ivan smirks and laughs as he hears the news.*

"Pal, we've been killing each other for the past year. Those of us who've made it this far have survived against cannibals, psychopaths, bandits, murderers, and the like. Humans. Unpredictable humans, with guns.

A horde of predictable infected isn't going to be a problem. They may be the cause of this apocalypse, but they sure as hell won't be the end of it."

*As Ivan clicks off his radio, his smirk fades as memories of the first days for the infection come back to him. His face twists in anger as he punches a nearby tree. No.... He couldn't think that way. Not anymore. She was dead, and he was alive.

He had to keep pushing forward.*

• Sapphire

*Tucker hears the mans broadcast and decides to make a response. He fights through the pain, his pain medication not effecting him as much at the time. He depresses the PTT. You can hear the pain from his gunshot wounds in his voice.*

"And... y-you're surprised? T-there was seven billion a-alive before all this... C-Chernarus h-had over three million... I-it was only a matter of time. I-im actually more afraid of the a-asian 'hoard' than anything... *he coughs and moans in pain* f-four billion potentially... N-not to matter... b-be concerned about the people... infected a-are a joke... was an ex-excuse for people to s-show their t-true colors. It's b-been a year... It's a state of na-nature... friend... better g-get used to it... o-or don't... you will be dead s-soon..." 

*he coughs violently and Jelena hears this. You briefly hear the door open as Tucker releases the PTT*

*As Jason listens to Jack's transmission he starts looking a little worried and replies*

Well....a Really Big horde you say....

maybe if there was some way to distract them, lead them out of Chernaurus, or to a....big...bomb....hmm...

but in a way i agree with the guy that said.... Those of us who've made it this far have survived against cannibals, psychopaths.

in that case a horde would be no sweat...

*He turns the radio off*

• Emerald

*Jack turns on the radio*

If you say a big horde, how many zombies you think is there?

Well i must go gather some ammo just in case.

*Radio goes silent*

• MVP

*he runs when you can hear growling on the background*

THERE ARE FUCKING THOUSANDS OF THEM..

FUCK

*you hear a couple shots go of and a door close then you hear banging on the door*

Fuck.. im fucking stuck.. there are so many...

*lays down the radio*

*he runs when you can hear growling on the background*

THERE ARE FUCKING THOUSANDS OF THEM..

FUCK

*you hear a couple shots go of and a door close then you hear banging on the door*

Fuck.. im fucking stuck.. there are so many...

*lays down the radio*

JACK!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?

• Sapphire

*Wong pushes down the PTT*

Come home babies... *He laughs*

*Realeses the PTT and laughs with his brothers*

"I happened to see a huge horde of walkers not too long ago, you may be seeing the same ones... Sorry if they give you trouble... It just so happens that I may have, maybe, led them to you, on accident... Now I'm holed up, but back a ways I led at least a thousand walkers behind me with a fog horn on a semi... I really am sorry for that... I was keeping them from our group, I was the decoy..."

*feeling somewhat guilty but knowing it was for the better for his companions, what he considers his true family, Nick shuts off the talk button and begins messing with his pack of gear again*

*Kenji responds *

I can comfirm these reports on my visits through the pass to get samples to study i also saw a disturbing amount of infected.

Keep your guns ready.

*The radio clicks off *

• Sapphire

*Sean picks up his radio, laughing as he does so*

*He speaks in a low, gruff voice*

"Hehehe... More infected you say? That'll be fun - won't it? Make a lot of people on edge... Nervous... I'm going to have a lot of fun with this!"

*He takes his finger off the transmit button, his laugh has grown more intense, psychotic. The transmission fades out*

• MVP

*You hear the growling and footsteps of the infected. Jack whispers*

Ok im in a.. room.. Its dark but they dont know where I am..

There are so many.. people please.. stop hurting eachother and work together..

*puts his radio away*