Server time: 2017-10-18, 15:07
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
DanielBond

Banned for no reason!?

DanielBond    0

Hi guys i was playing on the server with my friends 10 minutes ago, then it said i was kicked for RDM. I then tried to join back and it said i got an admin ban? I havn't done anything wrong i was just running in a field when it happened? I've been having a lot of fun and it's a great server but i don't know why im banned? :/

DanielBond    0

I'm the one that banned you.

Reason? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-killed-even-with-my-weapon-lowered

I gave you a few warnings in game before doing it.

I was there, but i didn't shoot her/him. We approached her, 5 of us. 4 were walking and i was driving the car. We asked her to put her weapon down and she refused. My friend kept asking her to put it down, about 5 times. She didn't do it so he shot her. I didn't kill her i was sat in the UAZ simply watching. And i didn't see any in game warnings, sorry. Sorry for what happened but i didn't do anything wrong.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

You may want to write that in the actual report post Daniel.

I'm the one that banned you.

Reason? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-killed-even-with-my-weapon-lowered

I gave you a few warnings in game before doing it.

I was there, but i didn't shoot her/him. We approached her, 5 of us. 4 were walking and i was driving the car. We asked her to put her weapon down and she refused. My friend kept asking her to put it down, about 5 times. She didn't do it so he shot her. I didn't kill her i was sat in the UAZ simply watching. And i didn't see any in game warnings, sorry. Sorry for what happened but i didn't do anything wrong.

I think the confusion might have been that she thought you meant "lowering" (double tap ctrl) the weapon (something which she'd already done).