Unknown

Suspects weapon/s: 

Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

None.

Detailed description of the events:

Alright, I logged in at the green mountain after walking to the tower I heard someone was being held hostage, I got in the tower and said to them to let the hostage go otherwise they gave me permission to kill them, then I fired some shots in the building to let them know I wasn't afraid to kill them, then someone showed up at the toilet building, he yelled about everyone in the compound tower etc doesn't put his hands up or something will be killed, after like 10 seconds I got killed.

• Sapphire

Firing shots at the building gave us kos rights also I initiated on you either way, I was the one that killed you, also you initiated on us also giving us rights,

Firing shots at the building gave us kos rights also I initiated on you either way, I was the one that killed you, also you initiated on us also giving us rights,

Can you proof that you were a member of the people that were in the building?

• Sapphire

based on the fact that i was in Ts with them and am still and have always rolled around in character with them and Initiated on the compound so i could kill any hostiles because people (you) were shooting at us, I'm pretty sure I am with them.

I can have a video slam dunked in here rq m8, already requested it from le boston donut also vasily was my m8 in the building, im sure he'll post his PoV

Can you proof that you were a member of the people that were in the building?

I was the guy in the admin building. What more do you want?

based on the fact that i was in Ts with them and am still and have always rolled around in character with them and Initiated on the compound so i could kill any hostiles because people (you) were shooting at us, I'm pretty sure I am with them.

I can have a video slam dunked in here rq m8, already requested it from le boston donut also vasily was my m8 in the building, im sure he'll post his PoV

So to make sure you were in the (Prison)? to clarify I've shot in the prison room, and you were a member of the group that held people hostage?

• Sapphire

So to make sure you were in the (Prison)? to clarify I've shot in the prison room, and you were a member of the group that held people hostage?

I was in the woods as you inititated on them and started popping shots at the door and what not I then ran in the compound got behind the guard house initiated, still gave you time even though i already had rights on you, then shot you.

• MVP

Kill Logs:

01:54:04 | Player "Levi Timon"(id=) has been killed by player "Batista Manuele"(id=)

Hit Logs:

01:54:04 | "Batista Manuele(uid=) SHOT Levi Timon(uid=) by AK74 into head."
01:54:04 | "Levi Timon(uid=) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::16764.7"
01:54:04 | "Batista Manuele(uid=) SHOT Levi Timon(uid=) by AK74 into head."
01:54:04 | Player "Levi Timon"(id=) has been killed by player "Batista Manuele"(id=)

Chat Logs:

01:50:41 | Chat("Levi Timon"(id=)): Let them go otherwise you give me permission to kill you
01:51:35 | Chat("Levi Timon"(id=)): YELLS; Don't be stupid we are with way more people.
01:53:39 | Chat("Batista Manuele"(id=)): EVERYONE IN THE COMPOUND PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND BE SHOT THIS INCLUDES THE ADMIN BUILDING GUARD HOUSE OR TOWER!!!!!!

Also, that's enough back and forth. Please only post if you have relevant information to add to the case. Anything deemed unnecessary will be met with points.

Batista Manuele, please post your full and detailed POV. Also, please provide the names of any allies.

• Sapphire

One Full hot and ready super detailed pov coming up

Choi, Laden, Vasily, Norman, Charlie Aberiest (Spelling?),

I was hanging out in the woods because the boys had a few hostages in the compounds and Choi had someone hostage in the white barns over towards vybor mili, when i heard shots and the men in the compound informed me they needed assistance, so i swiftly made my way up the compound, they stated over TS that he had initiated and shot at them, and my task was to just kill him but i figured id try to initiate on him first, give him a chance to further the RP instead of it just ending with a head full of lead. I shot him, told Charlie to go into the tower and check the body and he did and kill confirmed. I then stayed in the compound while they wrapped things up now that all hostiles were gone they could release the hostages which they did, I hung around in the woods because they took longer than they should of, Laden then got domed by one of the hostages with a crossbow, that hostage was soon gunned down after, then we left and i head towards pogorevka where I am now chilling in a tree typing my PoV waiting to log off for the night.

I didn't know you guys were in the same group as you said;

01:53:39 | Chat("Batista Manuele"(id=)): EVERYONE IN THE COMPOUND PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND BE SHOT THIS INCLUDES THE ADMIN BUILDING GUARD HOUSE OR TOWER!!!!!!

So by this I will close the report and sorry for any inconvenience.

• Sapphire

I didn't know you guys were in the same group as you said;

So by this I will close the report and sorry for any inconvenience.

Its no problem man I completely understand no hard feelings mate^^

• Sapphire

Norman Casey PoV:

I am informed over radio that our men are shot at by an SKS. I run to the GM Treeline and even a bit further so that I have KOS Rights when Batista initiates. Batista then initiates on the Admin Building, Tower, and Guardhouse. Levi in the tower does not comply and is shot in the head by Batista.

In the video, he is seen not complying, when he received the initiation.

*Slam dunks video into report*

[video=youtube]

Also, the men in the Admin Building were in-fact with us, Vasily Krasnav among them...

• MVP

Glad that an understanding could be made! Sometimes it's helpful to get the other side of the story and piece together exactly what happened. I'm happy to see that this is what happened in this situation.

As requested by the OP, I'll be closing this report now. If anybody has any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to jump in the TeamSpeak for further assistance. 

/Closed.