Server time: 2018-09-25, 10:02

Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Sad day for France...

Two videos that put everything in to perspective. I'd suggest don't watch if you don't like the sound of gun shots.

Be careful with looking up related videos... 

There was footage of the 'aftermath' inside the stadium. You don't want to watch that, at all.

(Yes, graphic.)

To be honest, Alex and Sean, you should not even mention it and curious minds will now be tempted to look. This is not the right place to share or mention these things.

I've been thinking on what I should post in here...

I guess I just want to say this:

"Please don't let this make you hate, make your radicalize. Because if it does they win. By they I mean those people that doesn't want us to live in 

freedom. People that are driven by hate and anger."

"Please love each other, love yourself and every one else." 

"Peace"

Thus why people should carry.

Are you serious?

It's a sad day for anyone in France, my heart goes out to all those involved

No

My heart goes out to all those in France and in Paris. If you have family their I hope they're safe and alright. Feel free to Pm me if you need a chat or someone to talk to I am all ears and will be there to support those in this rough time.

We still have not reached my uncle who was there for a business trip.

// edit: 15.11. Found him. He´s good.

My work companion is leaving for Paris in five days for her lifetime dream of studying in France. She's worried because she hasn't heard from her friend already there, for her own safety and for her study visa, if they decide to close the border. I hope for the best for her :(

I my heart goes out to everyone in France i seen the news and i hope that everyone who lives in France is safe <3 <3

Can you idiots just be human? Keep your political shit to yourselves. This isn't aimed at everyone obviously. The people know who they are.

Stupid comment.

Much love for you france. <3 <3

I know how you feel right now, my parents were in Paris. They are safe and coming back.

I hope you hear some good news about your uncle!

I hope he is ok :/

This is all disgusting...

Not only has such a horrible event occured... but now apparently ISIS is suppose to have done it? Even though in their press release they claimed all 8 members of the shootings / attack had bombs strapped to them (which was not the case) ... ?

If this was a none political police investigation, they would be looking for another culprit right now with such an out of the facts confession... }

And before people bark about political nonesense being spouted... I personally think that a tragedy like this is even more upsetting when all of our anger and spite and need for vengeance gets thrown in a direction that is not only bad for us, but also exactly whatever the real causes for this attack wanted...

"The streets of heaven are too crowded with angels tonight. They're our students and our teachers and our parents and our friends. The streets of heaven are too crowded with angels, but every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless."

-

President Bartlet - The West Wing

I sat in horror watching the events unfold from the very beginning the news broke. As the death toll increased, and the news of the hostages broke I really didn't have any words to say how I felt at the moment. Then I heard news that the hostages were being executed and that made it even harder for me to put how I felt into words. I still really don't know exactly what to say about it all, so I decided to let a quote do the talking. 

My thoughts go out to all those affected by this awful tragedy.

Peace For Paris

CTukshqVEAAZdHX.jpg